• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Proenza Schouler S/S 2015 : Julia Bergshoeff by David Sims

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
alvkcdL.jpg

style

Poenza Schouler has called upon model Julia Bergshoeff once again to be the face of its ad campaign. “The Spring 2015 images explore the aesthetic of new media,” Proenza’s Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez tell Style.com. “Intimate portraits of Julia photographed by David Sims are juxtaposed with images curated by art director Peter Miles, evoking the idea of contemporary collage through random juxtapositions and associations.”
In the images, Bergshoeff wears the Proenza take on American sportswear, leather-trimmed polos, laser-cut schoolgirl skirts, and checked shirts included. The makeup and hair (by Diane Kendal and Guido Palau, respectively), in the brand’s typical fashion, are no-fuss and natural. Here, Style.com has the exclusive first look at one of the shots before the campaign drops officially tomorrow.

Art Direction by Peter Miles
Styling by Marie Chaix
Casting by Ashley Brokaw
Hair by Guido Palau
Makeup by Diane Kendal

facebook/proenzaschouler

Another campaign with juxtaposition of shots, biggest campaign trend now.

Happy to see Julia but hate the hair style.

same old they need a refresh with their campaign direction

Julia!! :wub: So glad for her.
I agree, the hair looks a mess. But more importantly, when will PS deal with this logo placement? It's extremely intrusive and ruins the entire campaign!

Amazing campaign, Julia fits so well with that clothes.

They can try as hard as they want but nothing is going to save this mess of a collection.

I like the dynamic between PS and Julia but I wish Julia had a bit more little more energy. Otherwise It's cool ad.

Many campaigns this season kinda look like this... kudos for the ones don't.

The last two shots are basically the same. Poor Julia.

I can't believe this is the same model from the Gucci campaign. She looks terrible here, but I don't blame her. This campaign is hideous, PS need to get back to what they were doing last seasons with Vanderperré and the font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->