Purple Fashion Spring/Summer 2008 : Suvi Koponen by Mario Sorrenti

thanks for the snaps :flower:

it is a very good editorial. I especially like 2 and 3, where painting and photography are perfectly combined.
And of course shot 8, the one of the violin in movement, it is amazing, including the concentrated but "feeling the music" expression of whoever is posing. Great indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got today! Normally I have to go to amsterdam to get this but they have it my localbookstore now! I'm so happy, its a great issue.

^I bought it off ebay the other day and there were 3 of them listed.:flower:

basically im obsessed with this magazine.

im going to make sure i buy a copy on my next trip up to nyc later this month.

This issue hasn't been available on http://store.americanapparel.net/newsstand-and-more-magazines.html yet. Is there anywhere else I can get this for the US?

It is on their site now. I noticed that if you click on the image of magazines on their Newsstand and More page it only shows Purple 8. However if you click on the text link Magazines under Newsstand & More on the left, you see Purple 9. They're showing the wrong cover though. It appears that only the UK AA site has the right cover.

If anyone is interested, this issue (well, the item subject line says issue #9 though the cover is from #3) is available at American Apparel for USD 22, which is a lot cheaper than the 37.00 € that Purple's site charges.

It would be amazing if somebody could scan the Rinko Kikuchi edito,Thanks in advance Guys

Love the eds, but WHY do magazines insist on constantly glamourising smoking? Why is it so seemingly impossible for magazines to feature a photo of a French woman without a cigarette in their hand :rolleyes: I don't care if I sound 'uncool' but there is nothing sexy or glamorous about slowly dying of cancer :angry:

she doesn't look like Suvi to me on the cover. but the cover is certainly wonderful, that's why I can't believe that's Suvi, it's a bit beyond what she's capable of

wher is interview about Nicolas ghesquiere and his photo ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->