Purple Fashion Spring/Summer 2008 : Suvi Koponen by Mario Sorrenti

thansk for all the snaps Berlinrocks!

:clap:Cant wait get this great issue...!!! Thank you BerlinRocks:flower:

406.jpg

img

^these are all the photos published in Purple....
there's not more if i remember well...

i'll try to snap french women this evening....

Incredibly beautiful and erotic in so many ways.
Thank you!

The french women by Terry Richardson, Olivier Zahm (Fashion Editor) and Christopher Niquet (stylist)....

Clemence Poésy by Terry Richardson - to illustrate an itw of Nicolas Ghesquière (whose portrait is shot by David Sims)

{snaps by berlinrocks}

thanks berlin! but wheres carine roitfeld here??:blink:

and the last request : could toy snap Unnar/natasha ed it seems like a great nightclub ed!:blush:

Thanks, A_S_F for the Angela Lindvall eds and BerlinRocks for the snaps. Would someone scan or snap Suvi's eds? Appreciate it.

She features in the celeb in parties pages (and there's like 1 or 2 small pics of her, and well...there's only one pic of Emmanelle Alt after all).
Speaking of which, those pics left me a bit speechless.Andre kissing every girl, the girls kissing each other at every occasion.And Olivier Zahm, I'm wondering how these girls can let him touch them, he looks so ugly and dirty.But Kate's pics are lovely.

I was surprised by Janelle Fisherman's appearance in this issue.

And for once, I liked Karl's photography.

It's funny how editorials featuring the Balenciaga S/S collection make it look great in comparison to the way they looked during the show or in the campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)
Speaking of which, those pics left me a bit speechless.Andre kissing every girl, the girls kissing each other at every occasion.And Olivier Zahm, I'm wondering how these girls can let him touch them, he looks so ugly and dirty.But Kate's pics are lovely.

(....)
And for once, I liked Karl's photography.

(....)

it's Fashion parties....:lol: they are having fun.... :lol:
and about Olivier Z. .... :doh::ninja: totaly agree.... But i guess he's someone very interesting....:innocent:

the portfolio published of Karl is part of the photos he's exhibiting i don't remember where.... I think it's relating to the new Versailles' politics (contemporary artists are invited to ehibit' in the Château and some give their regard of Versailles... Ithink Karl is part of it...)

Speaking of which, those pics left me a bit speechless.Andre kissing every girl, the girls kissing each other at every occasion.And Olivier Zahm, I'm wondering how these girls can let him touch them, he looks so ugly and dirty.

I very much agree...:blink: Olivier certainly likes to be in the spotlight, while I think a bit of modesty wouldn't hurt anyone..:innocent:...especially when it's your own magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->