Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are engaged

NO NO NO Summer and Seth are meant to marry :(
I feel the same way!! Rachel and Hayden are cute together, but to my eyes they'll never be like Rachel & Adam :(
Congrats anyway!

i like them together, she's cute, a bit annoying when she talks but she's pretty and has great style. did her mum really leak the news? seems like one of those showbiz mothers, while rachel is pretty low key..hmm

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are "taking a break," a source tells UsMagazine.com. The two announced their engagement in February 2009.
Bilson, 28, flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of the Take No Prisoners event in L.A. Wednesday night. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
The source says the couple -- who co-starred in 2008 action flick Jumper -- are "taking about a month off" and will then revisit their relationship to decide if they should stay together.
The break began about two weeks ago, the source adds.

US Magazine

Not sure how anyone could have bought this anyway. About as likely as Jake G and Reese W....actually, less so.

^ I would be extremely surprised if they did. And even if they do, I still doubt that they would make it to the altar

Agreed, they never looked like they were in love.

I agree. It was quite ridiculous sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. they never looked particularly lustful or in love while they were together, but i guess we don't know what went on behind closed doors. I wish they lasted though, they were a cute couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->