Rad Hourani S/S 10 New York

Ok, a bit too repetitive...I'm getting impatient to see new ideas, not the same one in different forms. Still, better than most NYFW crepe out there.

i dressed three models @ the event today
yuri, kaitlin, nd janette
they were pretty cool nd i really liked the collection
but the male models said the shoes hurt even with the pads in them.

^ They just dont know how to deal with it like girls do LOL. Thats so cool that you got to be a dresser I did that once and it was fun but a lot of work.

I'm actually very underwhelmed...All of his signature looks are there, in different materials, different textures, combinations but it lacks excitement and an evolution. I was expecting much more. Beautiful clothes, don't get me wrong, esp the silver fringe addition and look 2 particularly, but I must say he's being quite safe it's disappointing

it resembles his work, but it's nothing groundbreaking. i was quite amazed by his recent rad by rad hourani presentation, but this is nothing new.
so it's good. but not his best

but the male models said the shoes hurt even with the pads in them.

They just dont know how to deal with it like girls do LOL.

poor babies...

imgp3409.jpg

youbettawork.wordpress.com

i see what its going for, but its not quite hitting the mark for me. i feel like it should be so much better

it's ok, especially for new york where the standard of creativity is pretty low. in paris it would be more difficult to get away with all the rick owens/ helmut lang rip offs. can't wait for rodarte...

Almost the same collection of the last season, only colours changed. Am I wrong ?

Try as I might, I can not get into his work...
I find it is somber to a fault.. repetitive and mundane, too, even for an NYC collection...
I just don't get the hype surrounding this guy... we've seen this stuff before...

Is the quality good?

It's okay. I like it better than other collections I've seen this week

I'm actually very underwhelmed...All of his signature looks are there, in different materials, different textures, combinations but it lacks excitement and an evolution. I was expecting much more. Beautiful clothes, don't get me wrong, esp the silver fringe addition and look 2 particularly, but I must say he's being quite safe it's disappointing

i have to say i agree with you. the fringe stuff is great but for the most part it's a bit disappointing.

there are some derivative things about it all...not just rick....but i also see a little bit of jens laugesen and haider.

i feel like theres an OWENS in it but still love it

Ok, a bit too repetitive...I'm getting impatient to see new ideas, not the same one in different forms. Still, better than most NYFW crepe out there.

Definately. If Hourani doesn't show my what else he can do next season I can see him sliding off my exclusive list of favouriitieessss

i have the same problem with rad as i do with rick owens. keep your aesthetic but add something new. it always looks too similar every season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->