Rag & Bone Pre-Fall 2010

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Leeroi, Dec 11, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leeroi

Leeroi New Member

I don't know who the photographer is, but he/she did a poor job at capturing the collection. The lighting is so harsh that it totally washes out most of the looks and makes them look fake or photoshopped on the model.

----

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    style.com

2. Leeroi

Leeroi New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    style.com

3. elly9

elly9 New Member

i agree, looks like over contrast or something ( i don't know much about photography) and i don't like the collection other than 2-3 looks (the ones with the jackets and belts) and some crochet tops but thats it

4. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

The lighting is kind of working for me, the model's poses and the styling on the other hand are just making the layering look so uncomfortable and contrived. Some outfits seem attractive at first glance but when you look closely, they seem like the kind of pieces you either already own or can find with a better cut or a better price elsewhere.

5. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

there exist very few fashion collections where you can imagine the model walking right off the catwalk and onto the street without adjusting anything. there's something so GENUINE about these clothes that i just love. there's nothing here that won't find it's way onto the tried-and-true rag and bone customer.