Raina Hein

I love Raina! I just don't know whether or not her experience on ANTM will help with her career, I hope it doesn't stop her from being booked. I love the brown hair, the blonde is just blah to me.

In Post #9 with the goat, she looks like Julianna Margulies from Mists of Avalon. But in general they have a similar look!:heart:

From her twitter
Just booked my first international campaign in DUBAI! :smile: And I am going to be featured in Harpers Bazaar Arabia! :smile: :smile: Things r lookin good!

Raina Hein Twitter

Oh wow, awesome for her.

I can totally see her doing well in that market too.

great for her, she will totally become the faces of many brands.

wooow! cant wait for the baazar pics..they shd make a gd folio

Her face is one of the best in ANTM history!She's so beautiful and photogenic,hope to see more of her soon.:smile:

She has a model mayhem page btw. I found that a little odd.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1111539

Smileitsfashion, I agree that it's odd that she was allowed to keep her ModelMayhem page when so many were required to delete theirs - Raina's the only contestant thus far that's been allowed this privelege.

I have several pre-show photos of her that I should get around to posting.

If anyone wants to know, I am sure she is still on the boards at Ignite Models. Her other pre-show agencies were: Moore Creative Talent, Wehman Agency, and Agency Models and Talent.

Back in February, Ignite Models reported her measurements as 34-27-35. She is 5'11"

I guess this is her new hair colour

No, that is an old photo.

This was an experience of a lifetime. I am so blessed to have been able to go so far in the competition. I couldn't be happier with being runner up. I have already booked some stellar modeling jobs including an International campaign in Dubai, as well as an appearance for Harper's Bazaar Arabia. I have so many opportunities coming my way and couldn't be more gracious and grateful for all of your support and love! From the very first photo shoot, to the freezing cold shoot with rain and wind on a rooftop in 40 degrees, to wearing a coat made of hair, to the photo shoot with Tyra and my dad, to the Cover girl shoot, to the Anna Sui Runway show, to the final elimination; It truly a life changing experience. Check out http://www.rainahein.com for my behind the scenes sneak peak and reaction to the season finale, as well as all of the episodes!! You can also check out my portfolio and watch all the episodes here (in case you missed one...which I'm sure you didn't :wink:

"Never let the clouds make you forget that the sun is still shining just as bright as you can."
"Success isn't measured by how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started."

XOXO,
<3 Raina

29266_421457128979_191715723979_5294129_5350259_n.jpg

-CW Twin Cities facebook

She is such a positive person, love that quality about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer: Filipe Marques

modelmayhem.com/2753

Twin Cities Statement Magazine
From Fashion Runways to Local Skyways
Fashion Editor: Christina Holm
Photographer: Dann Seipp
Hair: Shauna Raisch & David McCarthy for Twiggs SalonSpa
Makeup: Cindy Rae
Illustrator: Christian Peters
Model: Raina Hein for Moore Creative Talent

raediantcindyrae.com

Photographer: Bottle Bell Photography

modelmayhem.com/541663, bottlebellphotography.com

^Nice pictures, I really liked them. She looks so cute, specially in the last ones.

Photographer: Stephanie Hynes

stephaniehynes.com, modelmayhem.com/655696

Annual RetroRama Fashion Show

eclecticoiffeurintl.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12