Redheads At Anna Sui

that dress :sick: :yuk: :sick: :yuk:
and the makeup really doesnt compliment her either but she looks great here

100076626.jpg

:blink: i dont find it fair to put down all redheads, to say the least this is a bit rude not to say discriminating and racist since conclusion is based on somebodys skin/hair colour :order:

Gaultier also did an ode to redhead girls for ss04, cant see anything wrong with this myself .

Thanks for clarifying about a Wranga! I kind of figured it out, but wasn't sure?! :blush: I like Karen, but just do not find the clothes attractive on her. I think that she is pretty. :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 1:49 am
:blink: i dont find it fair to put down all redheads, to say the least this is a bit rude not to say discriminating and racist since conclusion is based on somebodys skin/hair colour :order:

Gaultier also did an ode to redhead girls for ss04, cant see anything wrong with this myself .
to true :order:

Originally posted by Alliecat@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 10:23 am
but poo.... as an nzer.... is confusing....
ahahahahaha silly kiwis, a bunch of ledgends beat ya in the rugby!
um btw my friends half jewish and she has orange hair so for you implying that wrangas can only be white is racist in itself. ahahahhahahaha and like um hello as if I'd be racist towards my wn skin colour especially since I have porcelin skin myself, ahahahahahhahaha thats hillarious.
the best wranga versus ana sui's

Originally posted by poo+Dec 5th, 2003 - 8:59 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Dec 5th, 2003 - 8:59 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alliecat@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 10:23 am
but poo.... as an nzer.... is confusing....
ahahahahaha silly kiwis, a bunch of ledgends beat ya in the rugby!
[/b][/quote]
:blink: leave your racist remarks out of FSforums poo :hardhead:

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 5th, 2003 - 4:06 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 5th, 2003 - 4:06 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by poo@Dec 5th, 2003 - 8:59 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Alliecat
@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 10:23 am
but poo....  as an nzer.... is confusing....

ahahahahaha *beep*, a bunch of ledgends beat ya in the rugby!
:blink: leave your racist remarks out of FSforums poo :hardhead: [/b][/quote]
um so your saying their is only one *beep*?

* you are so totaly out of topic poo, edited as promised :flower:

*edited once more

Originally posted by poo+Dec 7th, 2003 - 1:56 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 1:56 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Dec 5th, 2003 - 4:06 am
Originally posted by poo@Dec 5th, 2003 - 8:59 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Alliecat
@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 10:23 am
but poo....  as an nzer.... is confusing....

ahahahahaha *beep*, a bunch of ledgends beat ya in the rugby!

:blink: leave your racist remarks out of FSforums poo :hardhead:
um so your saying their is only one *beep*?

* you are so totaly out of topic poo, edited as promised :flower: [/b][/quote]
yea whatever

*edited once more cause its getting boooring :angry: with all those remarks

post deleted.
you did indeed give unpleasant remarks which i had beeped out.
and now enough :angry:

Just for the record redheads are hot: (Yves and Jean-Paul have both been using them)

opium.jpg

And I wouldn't insult other people's rugby teams seeing as the Australian team just got slammed by England on the Australian home-ground...

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 10th, 2003 - 9:24 am
post deleted.
and could you please inform me as to what those "unpleasent comments" were because as I recall I only wrote yea whatever.
Thanks this would be very much appreciated!
Settle Grettle

Originally posted by poo+Dec 12th, 2003 - 12:41 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Dec 12th, 2003 - 12:41 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Dec 10th, 2003 - 9:24 am
post deleted.
and could you please inform me as to what those "unpleasent comments" were because as I recall I only wrote yea whatever.
Thanks this would be very much appreciated!
Settle Grettle [/b][/quote]
"yeah whatever"
is very inappropriate and rude

we are talking fashion here (on TFS), and are not interested in insulting people by doing a continuous fight that leads to absolutely nothing!

Karen looks really bad in those pictures, but I don't think you should make generalizing statements about redheads. :cry: Also, I think Lily is very pretty. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"