Redheads At Anna Sui

I've always loved red heads... i don't see why our society views them differently... and calling them wrangas is so immature, people who have been moulded to what is "attractive" call them that... those people generally have no idea... i think Karen Elson looks so hot with red hair... she can pull it off and it makes her face look so fresh, alive and sexy

princess_tess said:
calling them wrangas is so immature, people who have been moulded to what is "attractive" call them that...
I've never actually heard that term before, what does it mean? :ninja:

tiffany said:
:rofl:

I think she was at a London show wearing a dress I really liked, I'll try to find a pic
I found a pic, but I still don't know who she is :flower:

Iceberg20bbt20FW20009.jpg

An unnamed redhead from Eleykishimoto Ellesse's show.
Help with identification would be much appreciated, thanks!

A redhead at Anne Molinari. She actually looks slightly similar to the girl above!
(Taken from vogue.com and the designer's topic)

attachment.php

poo said:
Anna Sui sure loves her *redheads*(edited by mod) doesnt she, she closed with Karen Elson and opened with Lily whoever that is. I dont see the appeal of them myself especially Karen Elson :sick:. Sorry if your a wranga head, never liked the colour myself, the only half decent looking one is Angie Everheart.
Karen Elson

I have chestnut hair and pink skin, but I don't think I can feel very insulted by anything anyone named poo says :P

Never understood the old prejudice against redheads--I've always thought red hair was beautiful. The prejudice seems to be pretty dead here, but alive & well in the UK (and apparently territories). Remember Prince Charles made a nasty comment to Diana about Harry's ginger hair from her side of the family right after he was born, that began the final rift? What a jerk ...

I never knew about Charles saying anything! I like redhair too, I think that they are highly underated:blush:

what do you think of this redhead that i found ? her name is sofie nielander

img.aspx
img.aspx
img.aspx

she's so pretty and different...:blush:

Well I too am a redhead and I get compliments on it every day!!! This forum is the only place that I have heard someone say something ignorant like all redheads are ugly - or whatever that poo poo person posted at the beginning of this thread.

Well...I take that back. I have heard such comments before, when I was in elementary school from a bunch of fourth graders! This kind of posting should not be tolerated, any more than posts with racist or sexist remarks. Saying derogatory things because of the color of a person's hair color, skin color, sexual orientation or place of birth is just plain ignorant. I am 30 years old and I know that I am beautiful, however there may be some very young redheads on TFS who find this sort of thing absolutely devastating.
I just feel like I am having flashbacks from elementary school. :angry:
____
As for beautiful redhead models, my favorite is Cintia!!! And I do love Nicole Kidman too. Tell me these pictures aren't beautiful:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted red hair. :blush:

I envy (natural) redheads. I makes you stand out in a crowd, and just looks so...pretty. :lol:^_^

Does anyone know what shade of red this would be considered?

Pantene.gif

Pic from pantene.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->