Redheads At Anna Sui

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 16th, 2004 - 2:24 am
Her name is Cintia... :flower:
We saw this young lady several times while we were in New York. She is quite the presence on the runway, much more than our other "new" redheads. Her pictures from a few of the shows were in WWD and she made the cover once. I predict she will be around for awhile.

Originally posted by model_mom+Feb 21st, 2004 - 7:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Feb 21st, 2004 - 7:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 16th, 2004 - 2:24 am
Her name is Cintia... :flower:
We saw this young lady several times while we were in New York. She is quite the presence on the runway, much more than our other "new" redheads. Her pictures from a few of the shows were in WWD and she made the cover once. I predict she will be around for awhile. [/b][/quote]
Thanks model_mom, she has a very pretty look. I'm also hoping she will be successful. :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:38 am
Cintia at Tracy Reece...
I don't know if anyone's noticed but Cintia's name has been showing up in quite a few other forum's post. I know she's been mentioned on Models. com this week. I predict we are going to be seeing this girl in a campaign or two this coming season. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom+Mar 15th, 2004 - 8:03 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Mar 15th, 2004 - 8:03 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:38 am
Cintia at Tracy Reece...
I don't know if anyone's noticed but Cintia's name has been showing up in quite a few other forum's post. I know she's been mentioned on Models. com this week. I predict we are going to be seeing this girl in a campaign or two this coming season. :flower: [/b][/quote]
I am beginning to notice that designers tend to steal my "discoveries..." :unsure:

not really a fan of lily cole. i've heard people compare her and gemma ward but gemma is much more my favourite. lily's not ugly but her porcelain doll looks kinda annoys me. she always has the same expression on her face sorry.

i think karen elson looks beautiful!
i thought the world was more accepting about slightly bigger models nowadays???
this criticism is probably why models become anorexic in the first place.

i think she's pretty skinny! if an average woman wore that dress(one of the ones at anna sui) they wouldn't even be able to pull it off the way she does!

i think she's pretty skinny! if an average woman wore that dress they wouldn't even be able to pull it off the way she does!

Originally posted by Versus_1@Jun 7th, 2004 - 3:14 am
i think karen elson looks beautiful!
i thought the world was more accepting about slightly bigger models nowadays???
this criticism is probably why models become anorexic in the first place.
According to US Vogue, she had some issues with her weight in the past, which may have contributed to some of those more unflattering photos. Thankfully she's over it though, and is much more comfortable with her figure. :flower:
(And, this is off-topic, but it seems that she's getting into singing as well.)

Originally posted by poo@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 4:03 am
Ahahahahhaha you kids dont know your aussie language. A wranga is someone with the likes of Ginger, Red or orange hair any of these sorts of shades. I love porcelin skin aswell probbaly because I have it, but these wrangas look like their skins red aswell. I think the dresses could be rather unflattering but i agree they do make her look rather solid.
heres another form the show
:lol: We're not all Aussies, please remember that.
I'm more into features than haircolour. Don't like Karen(sorry about the disorder ) but I :heart: Anne V.

Originally posted by prixi+Jun 7th, 2004 - 5:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prixi @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 5:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-poo@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 4:03 am
Ahahahahhaha you kids dont know your aussie language. A wranga is someone with the likes of Ginger, Red or orange hair any of these sorts of shades. I love porcelin skin aswell probbaly because I have it, but these wrangas look like their skins red aswell. I think the dresses could be rather unflattering but i agree they do make her look rather solid.
heres another form the show
:lol: We're not all Aussies, please remember that.
I'm more into features than haircolour. Don't like Karen(sorry about the disorder ) but I :heart: Anne V. [/b][/quote]
I've been informed by one of my mates that wranga is actually a west.aussie word and the ppl on the east call them 'ginga pubes' ahahahahaha.
and this thing is really scaring me, i feel like crying :cry:

Originally posted by poo@Jun 10th, 2004 - 4:39 am

and this thing is really scaring me, i feel like crying :cry:
:shock: Is that a woman ??? :wacko:

i don't like ugly redheads, and unfortunately, there aren't many that have pretty faces along with pretty red hair

so yeah, pretty redheads :heart:

I LOOOVE redheads! I'm kind of one now... don't know how that happened, but hey whatever!

The contrast of the pale skin with that boistrously bright hair... so cool

Originally posted by bridget@Oct 14 2004, 09:48 PM
i don't like ugly redheads, and unfortunately, there aren't many that have pretty faces along with pretty red hair
[snapback]397059[/snapback]​
Beg to differ... even though the models seem to prove your point...

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Oct 14 2004, 05:26 PM
Beg to differ... even though the models seem to prove your point...
[snapback]397095[/snapback]​

well i mean my fellow redheads at school :wink: ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sixna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->