Remix Music Program/Software

versace

Reaction score
Okay.. there's been a few topics about music from fashion shows.. i was wondering if theres a program that you TFS peeps use to create your own remix music!?!?!?! Like from kazaa or imesh lite??

I remix my music using Acid Pro 4. I like make my own remixes that could be played a fashion shows :flower:

It could. I started remixing music last year just for fun. Now, I'm really getting into it. I wish I could send my work to some of the designers for their shows, but that's wishful thinking :blush: :heart:

Did you get Acid Pro 4 from a shop or from like imesh or kazza? And is it easy to use?

I tried demo and thought it was cool then saved my money. Amazon had it on sale. It's a $500.00 program, but they took about $250 so it was not too bad. I find it fairly easy to use. I made sure it was easy before I bought it B)

I have Acid Rock 2.. and havent used it yet coz i dont know how.. so yeh is this a earlier version of Acid Pro 4

i like Acid Pro 4. my english teacher is the cheerleading coach and she uses it for their routines, and she, too, likes the program a lot. i recommend it, better if you can find it on sale though. :flower:

I got a great deal! It's worth every bit of the money :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->