Renee Zellweger Is Married!

LostInNJ

Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.
Reaction score
ET has confirmed that Oscar®-winning actress RENÉE ZELLWEGER and country star KENNY CHESNEY have tied the knot! The surprising couple were married on Monday on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the singer has a home. In a short, 15-minute ceremony performed by a female preacher in front of a small group of family and friends, the bride wore CAROLINA HERRERA, one of her favorite designers, while the groom was reportedly barefoot. Both laughed and cried during the ceremony.

The happy couple met at the Concert of Hope tsunami relief effort on January 15 and maintained a quiet friendship that quickly blossomed. The marriage is a first for both stars, although the 37-year-old Kenny reportedly broke off an engagement to another woman in 1999, three weeks before the wedding. Prior to marrying Kenny, Renée dated WHITE STRIPES singer JACK WHITE and her 'Me, Myself & Irene' co-star JIM CARREY. A spokesperson for Renée had no comment about the proceedings.

from ETonline.com

I apologize... but this is CRAZY!!! WTF???

BTW - thanks for the info, LG!

I find it kind of cool that they managed to keep their relationship so private - and that they met at a tsunami relief concert - good for them ^_^ :flower:

^ Well, that's true, but still... 4 MONTHS!! Call me old fashioned, but I don't think that's near enough time to make that kind of decision.

catherina - Kenny Chesney is a BIG time country star. You can google him & find tons of information, I'm sure :wink:

^ true, seems a bit fast - hopefully it'll work :flower:

catherinea said:
wow. Who the f*ck is he?
PLEASE watch the 'french' dear...we self-censor around here... :wink:
tFS is a kinder, gentler place...

F***..or F*CK if necessary...thanks!...

:flower:

Ha Ha!!! ^ That was harsh but hillarious!
People are so funny, True Love in 4 months, not saying it couldnt happen but it seems so random! They are going to have to "grow up" in front of everyone, thats alot of pressure on a couple who has never been seen in public together before.
Good Luck!

Oh, wow. I last heard she was dating him about a day ago, right after all the time I"d been thinking she was dating Damien Rice, and now she's married? :: blinks :: I haven't quite processed it yet, haha. It seems like she just started dating him yesterday.

Wow, they managed to keep that really quiet.

Oh my, what can you say. It seems kind of hasty, but let's hope they'll be happy together.

Congratulations to them! It's amzing that they could keep their relationship so private with all the paparazzi, it's really extraordinary. Four months isn't a very long time, but if they believe they're ready to get married, who are we to argue?

Here's the fashion obsessed freak in me: I want to see her gown.

Reminds me of how surprised I was when Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett.

^^ neither did I !! I kinda liked her when she was with that Jack White dude...but this guy is a HOTTIE. Good 4 her, I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->