Revenge

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by advo, Sep 29, 2011.

1. kokobombon

kokobombon Well-Known Member

I´m watching out of guilty pleasure and cause I like Emily since Everwood. The show is not that bad but at times it´s too cliche and soap opera-ish.

2. BonesAndOil

BonesAndOil New Member

it is soapy but i think that's why i like it. i liked nip / tuck for the same reason. plus i adore amber valletta.

3. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

I really like this show its totally addictive but I can't see it going past the first season :unsure:. Sooner or later Emily/Amanda is going to run out of people to get revenge from and they will eventually find out who she really is and why she is there. Once that has happened the show will just get boring because those are the exciting parts.

Ideally this show should have been a mini-series or the producers should have done a 'Lost' and given Revenge an end date.

4. BonesAndOil

BonesAndOil New Member

^

entertainment weekly

5. WerbowyStegner

WerbowyStegner New Member

^Ah that sounds like it'll get a bit 'meh' after awhile if you know what I mean :(
    Still my question is: Does Emily actually love Daniel or is this all part of the plan ? :smile:

6. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I doubt they'll run out of plots and twists remember 24, something new just kept popping up....same as the killing...its about 1 murder mystery but something new keeps popping up, I have a feeling there are several secrets and twists that are yet to be unearthed

7. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

I never watched 24 so I don't know what they did on that show I just hope that Revenge it doesn't start to suck in season 2. Its coming back in a few days (Jan 4th,I think ??) and the trailer looks really exciting!
    I'm sad that Daniel Grayson is going to die (he was shot in the pilot) because I really liked him he was a hot piece of ***! :cry: [END SPOILER]

8. WerbowyStegner

^But apparently people are still debating whether or not it his ________ him! Hopefully not :D

9. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

^^Emily Vancamp & the producers have already said...
    that Daniel will die and from episode 13 to the end of season 1 the show will focus on the mysteries surrounding his murder and the subsequent murder trial .[END SPOILER]

#29 funkystar, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by moderator : Jan 2, 2012
  10. jemina

jemina New Member

^^Nooooooooooooooooooooo:cry::cry::cry:

I hoped that 1st episode was a mislead.

11. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

^ I know :cry: and the worst part is
    that the other hot guy on the show (Jack) is probably the murder (he was seen running away from the body in the pilot) and he may leave the show too depending on which way the storyline goes. I think I will stop watching the show if the two hottest guys end up leaving. :([END SPOILER]

12. kokobombon

^I don´t find any guy on the show hot so it´s fine by me if they go that way lol

13. WerbowyStegner

^Daniel's gorgeous! :heart: Watched the new episode and I really despise Tyler , he's not the type of 'bad boy' you root for. His face annoys me and he annoys me. Thank god he's getting arrested :rolleyes:

14. iheartfashi0n

iheartfashi0n New Member

Am I the only one who really can't stand Emily? I even prefer Victoria. Plus I only watch it for Amber Valletta anyway.

15. Aqua Tofana

Aqua Tofana Active Member

I just watched the pilot episode and while it had its flaws (like terrible wigs :D) I'm really interested to see what happens next ^^ Also, I absolutely love Ashley Madekwe.

16. jemina

jemina New Member

^^I cant's stand her and her way of talking.

17. KateTheGreatest

KateTheGreatest Well-Known Member

what I love about revenge , is that in each episode so much happens. and this was another good episode, I really enjoyed it.

btw: why would the graysons want to destroy that plane and people on it? any ideas?

18. kokobombon

^I think it´s not like they wanted to take down the plane, they were in business with the people who did it. David Clarke was sentenced for financing the terrorists.

19. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

the last episode was sooo good I actually feel really bad for Fake Emily after what Daniel said to her about David Clarke at the end. You know that she wanted to cry so badly but couldn't :cry::cry:.

Does anyone have the promo for 1x14? I can't find it on youtube

#39 funkystar, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by moderator : Jan 19, 2012
  20. couturecouture

couturecouture New Member

Is this show going on hiatus again? They didn't show a preview for next week!!! It seems like it just returned! I'm so obsessed with this show, there's so many twists and turns.