Revenge

^^It's worth of waiting because next to episodes will be about engagement party that we saw in 1st episode and we will finally find out if Daniel will live or die.

7 episodes into the show... Whoa did NOT expect the Tyler-Nolan thing coming! Totally dig it though :D

^^It's worth of waiting because next to episodes will be about engagement party that we saw in 1st episode and we will finally find out if Daniel will live or die.

from EW's cover story article:

The glimpse of Revenge‘s biggest blowout we got in the series’ September premiere was just that: a taste. Expect that night to play out in full on the Feb. 15 episode, which — considering the dead body on the beach outside Grayson Manor — is fittingly titled “Chaos.” Someone will be arrested for the murder, and someone will be dead. Plus, Kelly promises one bombshell in the great reveal that no one could anticipate. “I don’t think anyone will have guessed it,” he says, “but we’ll see.”

(spoiler) > i'm thinking daniel lives? "Expect increased tension between Daniel, Emily, and Jack (Nick Wechsler) as Revenge continues its journey. “Everything that happens on the beach that night will forever alter the course of Emily’s romantic ties to both Jack and Daniel,” Kelley says cryptically. Adds Wechsler: “Jack is starting to want to fight for Emily himself.”

^^I'm thinking that to. My guess is that they planed to kill him when they were making the pilot but they change their mind during the season.

Episode 1.15 - Chaos - Promotional Photos

127098_0010_pre_595.jpg
127098_0047_pre_595.jpg

127098_0072_pre_595.jpg
127098_0089_pre_595.jpg

127098_0365_pre_595.jpg
127099_0405_pre_595.jpg

127099_0532_pre_595.jpg
127099_0540_pre_595.jpg

127099_0598_pre_595.jpg
127099_0605_pre_595.jpg

127099_0620_pre_595.jpg
127099_0669_pre_595.jpg

spoilertv.co.uk

So...what did you all think about ''Chaos''?? I was biting my nails the entire time!! Amazing episode!!
(there are 2 threads for Revenge, please some mod merge them :flower:)

it really was an amazing episode and so much happened ....this is getting better and better :smile:

Last night's episode was amazing. There are so many twists and turns, just when I think the writers have thought of everything, something else happens. I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for a new episode!! : (

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bit off topic but Gabriel Mann, the man who plays Logan will turn 40 this May. I'd easily give him a decade less :lol:

anyways, still hardly waiting for new episodes ...:woot:

:rofl: ^
Wow I can only hope Nolan didn't reveal the entire truth to Daniel :(
I loved Emily/Daniel together.

Can't wait for the new episode on February 29th! ^_^
I am really interested to find out what direction the show is going to go in now. I wonder how much Daniel knows.

:rofl: ^
Wow I can only hope Nolan didn't reveal the entire truth to Daniel :(
I loved Emily/Daniel together.
You mean Scott? :unsure: Because he was the one who had the box and was with Daniel that night he got murdered.

I'm also looking forward to the 16th episode, I also want to know how much Daniel knows and who killed Scott. I don't think it was Amanda, the fake one lol, because she didn't have enough time in my opinion, from the moment she arrived to the shots, it was all just too fast. I watch the preview, apparently Daniel is going to jail, but I hope he will be free by the end of it.
Revenge is so addicting, it's the only show I watch religiously, I watched the first 13 episodes in 3 days; I introduced it to my best friend, she is addicted to the show as well :evil::lol: What I like most about it is the fact there's no villain and no victim, of course Emily has her reasons to revenge her father's death but Victoria isn't a mere villain, you can see her human side, sometimes I even feel bad for her and mad at how Emily makes a fool of everybody and vice-versa.

And I cannot believe Nolan is 40 :blink:

^I know, I couldn't believe the actor who plays Nolan is 40 either. He looks at least 10 years younger than that.

I am so hooked on this show! Can't wait until Wednesday for the new episode! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->