Revenge

OMG, tonight's new episode of Revenge was sooo good! This show just keeps getting better! :woot:

-Jack finds the receipt belonging to a bank in Montreal for the money fake Amanda was supposed to receive from Emily, though he was unable to find out who the money was from. He says that he needs to find fake Amanda before the Graysons do.
-Declan says that it is now his turn to protect Jack, after he finds his blue hoody with blood on it, confirming his suspicion that Jack was on the beach when Tyler was murdered.
-Nolan finds out that Ashley was the one who sent the pictures of Daniel covered in blood to the media. :innocent:
-Now we know what really happened on the beach! Daniel did shoot Tyler once, but Takeda (aka Emily's Kung Fu Sensei) finished him off. (He was cleaning up for Emily). :o
-Takeda (Emily's Kung Fu Sensei) warns Emily that she won't be able to save both fake Amanda and Jack. :unsure:

I love this show!!! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next! :buzz:

Interesting interview I found.

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Revenge Creator Interview

Now that Daniel is officially a suspect in the murder of Tyler, fans can expect to see a very different side of the Grayson golden boy Daniel. "You are going to see a very much darker side of Daniel," Kelley teases. "It's really interesting. We're actually heading toward the end of the season where he definitely takes a turn and in a lot of ways helps Emily stay focused on what her reason for coming out to the Hamptons was in the first place."

As for Emily's other suitor Jack, who moved Tyler's body and managed to leave his fingerprints everywhere, Kelley bluntly says, "He's pretty screwed." Alas, there is a silver lining: "Don't worry. He'll have Emily on his side. You'll want Emily on your side when you're screwed."

While the love triangle has been on the back burner for several episodes, viewers can expect it to heat up again thanks to the disappearance of a certain lady in Jack's life. "The reason that we exited Amanda is in service of the triangle," Kelley hints.

The complete interview is at the link.​

Last edited by a moderator:
This show makes me happy, I was so excited for a new episode last night and am now super annoyed that there are no more new episodes until April!!! Why??? I hate that they did that right after a 2 week hiatus! : (

This show is so so good but it's quite addicting. I cannot imagine Emily/real Amanda being portrayed by anyone else but Emily Van Camp, she is amazing in the role.

what April??? :( damn, I can't wait that long!!!

^I thought Amanda and Jack too..I still don't think she cares that much for Daniel.

^I honestly think she's in love with Daniel! That or she's a master in the art of deception ..

I think she's in love with both Jack and Daniel.

I think that she is in love with Daniel, but I think that Emily loves Jack too. She and Jack have a history together and he clearly has feelings for her also.

^I want her with Jack too! Although, I think that maybe he is too nice for her. :P She is very calculating. :wink:

I'm still waiting someone to upload it :lol: Has anyone already watched it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->