Revenge

In the words of Jared Cohen from Charactergrades

According to the Kubler-Ross Model of Grief there are 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. And after last night’s episode of Revenge, I’m finding myself in the anger stage. I’m grieving the death of this show. It has gotten really bad, really fast.

I love this show and think the writing is amazing, I think it's only gotten better since the hiatus. . . to me there are always twists and turns. OMG the Sammy scene with Emily and Jack. Ugh. I'm a huge dog lover so that scene just broke my heart : (

^Same the comeback episode was just mind blowing! One moment you thought you knew what was going on , the next a new scene reveals material to dissolve your previous knowledge. :smile: There's so many questions that aren't answered and each week just as you think things are going to settle another surprise hits you! Love the excitement of this show ..

Last edited by a moderator:
The season finale was WOW... :shock:
Things seem like they are going to settle down, and then BANG! Not gonna happen.

All spoilers are whited out! :P

-Emily meets with white haired guy and rescues Nolan, but doesn't kill white haired guy when she gets the chance.
-Emily admits to kissing Jack and ends it with Daniel.
-Victoria has Emily open the engagement gift she bought her and Daniel. The box was empty! (Victoria is vicious and I love it).
-Emily goes to tell Jack everything, but Fake Amanda is back and is pregnant with Jack's baby.
-White haired guy sabotaged Victoria's plane, and it crashed. (They wouldn't kill off Victoria).
-Charlotte is having a drug overdose. (I'm sure Conrad got there in time to save her).
-Emily's mother is still alive.

The episode left us with a few cliffhangers and lot of unanswered questions.
I cannot wait for season 2!!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Wow you've made me super excited for this show! I'm a bit sad however that my favourite couple didn't make it :(

Urgh I HATE ASHLEY SO MUCH SHE IS A DEVIOUS MANIPULATIVE SOCIAL CLIMBING HO BAG. gah -_-

^I hate Ashley too.

I honestly don't want to see Victoria dead. She's essential to make the show work.I'm also sad about the break up, they were my favorite couple as well.

^I don't think Victoria is dead.

I was honestly underwhelmed. I'm sorry that Revenge has gone with the whole conspiracy plot now.

I loved the finale!! :woot: ..but they better not kill off Victoria! :( She is so essential!

I can't imagine this show without Victoria either. I would prefer to see Charlotte dead.

^I'd prefer to see Ashley dead >_> ; I feel silly harboring such spite for a fictional character but I guess this shows how realistic revenge can seem despite it's strange plot ! ^_^

We had a bad feeling the second Victoria Grayson boarded that plane in last night's epic season finale of Revenge. Conrad couldn't have been more clear about her fate: testify against Grayson Global and face your imminent demise.

It's pretty obvious — at least to us — that Victoria knew the plane was going to explode.

We'd never taken Victoria for the suicidal type (her daughter, on the other hand ...), which is why her decision to fly to Washington took us by surprise. But what if she didn't actually stay on board? Before climbing the stairs, she delivered one of her signature cockeyed smiles — the kind that says she's hiding something underneath her Herve Leger bandage dress.

Victoria's a crafty lady, and we wouldn't put it past her to have orchestrated the whole thing to take out Lydia. Call it poetic justice, call it sheer vengeance — either way, you forgive yourself and move on as quickly as possible, right?

from wet paint

^^ I hate Ashley too. she's so annoying, I wish she would disappear or something.

I think Victoria is okay, she's too smart to be fooled like that.
While I did expect some twists since it was finale, I did not expect pregnant Amanda.
Charlotte's storyline was sort of predictable.
Also I really love Nolan, he's such a sweetheart. Must be nice to have someone in life, to help you out and look after you.
Cannot wait for season 2.

What a show. Watched season 1 within just 3 days. I'm hooked!
Does anyone know if it got picked for season 2?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes there will be 2nd season.

It's one of the most watched new shows

The threads have been merged. :flower:

Like jemina said, there will be a second season, ABC renewed the series for a second season which will air on Sundays at 9:00PM, Desperate Housewives previous timeslot.

"Revenge" fans have some new insight about what -- and who -- is to come in Season 2, thanks to a new exclusive TV Guide report.

Of course, viewers already anticipated the search for Emily's previously presumed-dead mom, who, it was revealed in the shocking "Revenge" Season 1 finale, is still alive. "Revenge" executive producer Mike Kelley told TV Guide that Emily's mom "won't be easy to find. She's been gone, deliberately, for a very long time. Emily is one messed-up girl, and she's going to find out the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

But TV Guide reveals that Emily's mom is not the only new arrival. Kelley told the website, Season 2 will see many new characters:

Conrad's ex-wife and kids
Victoria's mom
A new puppy to replace Sammy
And more ghosts of Emily's, Amanda's and Nolan's past

As far as Nolan goes, Kelley also told TVLine in May that we may meet the Hampton dandy's brothers and/or sisters in Season 2. Kelley went on to tease that "Revenge's" second season will once again "flash forward to a big summer event, like the Fire & Ice Ball [in Season 1]." He also told the site that "there will definitely be a wedding next year, and there will definitely be another death" and that Daniel is going to "get even darker next season."

huffington post

I am so excited for season 2!!! I love this show. Season 1 did not have a single bad episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->