Revenge

Ahhh , I love this show ! The quotes are always amazing! My favourite was definitely these;

In society, women are referred to as “the fairer sex”… But in the wild, the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. Defending the nest is both our oldest and strongest instinct. And sometimes it can also be the most gratifying.

“The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our own mind; by praying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourselves, or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? Or in the end are we all unknowable? Even to ourselves.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh , I love this show ! The quotes are always amazing! My favourite was definitely these;

In society, women are referred to as “the fairer sex”… But in the wild, the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. Defending the nest is both our oldest and strongest instinct. And sometimes it can also be the most gratifying.

“The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our own mind; by praying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourselves, or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? Or in the end are we all unknowable? Even to ourselves.”
Yes, I like both of those too.

^yay :smile:

loved the latest episode :heart:

Oh my, regarding charlotte: she is beyond out of control. I never knew she had it in her to move on so fast from her supposed ‘love’. Anyways that family is truly warped and manipulative.. both parents! Daniel’s the only kind one.. although he is very impulsive , first with the shooting , now with the violation of parole ? He’s an emotional guy alright…

Conrad.. does he still love his wife , what’s his motive for getting the ‘artist’ to stay away from his ‘wife’?! (Maybe I didn’t watch it thoroughly enough!)

Lastly wow Emily is truly cunning and calculative ! She absolutely knows how to protect the people she loves and literally destroy people who’ve stood in her way. Case in point: Jack’s hoodie.

^I loved the last episode as well! :heart: Don't know how they manage to make the show more interesting and Emily more manipulative.

I agree Daniel is a genuinely good guy, he is truly in love with Emily which I think it's his soft spot. And I still believe Emily is in love with him, as much as it seems she only cares about Jack, I don't think she will end up with the latter, it would be too cliché which is not a characteristic of the show.

^^Conrad just wanted to hurt Victoria. I don't think he loves her. He just doesn't want anyone else to have her or for her to be happy. It's spite.

-Daniel is one of those people who acts before they think. He's very impulsive, as WerbowyStegner said.
-Charlotte is completely out of control. I was surprised by her actions with the old boyfriend.
-I think that Emily does actually like Daniel.

I am beyond disappointed with Daniel. I thought he was better than that but then again he is Greyson.
Charlotte needs to go to rehab, this too much.
And Emily ... she just seems so sad. Watching all those videos and pics of her father. I hope she destroys all those people - everyone involved. And hopefully Daniel too, acting the way he does, he deserves to be put in his place.

I hate Daniel after last night. This show has so many twists and turns, I always end up shocked or surprised at the end of each episode. This show is soo good.

I'm mad at Daniel after last night too. BUT that being said, what he did was kind of necessary for the story.

That's one of my favorite things about the show, sometimes you sympathize with a character, and at times you loathe him/her. I despised Daniel's attitude, as well as his father's, but loved him when he defended Emily, same with Victoria, sometimes I can't stand her, but I particularly found her lovely in the last episode, especially with Charlotte. And Emily seemed so...human with Nolan. It just shows there's no one 100% good or bad.

^Agreed. I think the fact that all of the characters have both good and bad moments gives them that much more depth. It makes the show that much better.

Emily should understand why Daniel did that. Like for her it's all about family for him. It would be stupid to expect from him to tell the truth about his father no matter how ugly it is.

Tonight's episode was so good!!!

-A very touching scene with Jack and Emily! I cried when Sammy died. :cry: BUT Jack and Emily kissed, which I have been waiting for! (Unfortunately, Ashley saw them).
-Charlotte's drug problem is extremely out of control.
-The white haired man... I had a feeling he was really bad. Then at the end of the episode, he grabbed Nolan! :o
(I hope that Emily will try to save him.)

I thought it was the season finale and I was disappointed - but I was wrong!:D
The Sammy part was very touching :heart:

The show is killing my interest in it with the Emily/Jack crap. I don't like how they threw Daniel so quickly under the bus in order to make EJ happen. Now Emily LOVES Jack?!!! :rolleyes:

^Wasn't she in love with him from the beginning? I never bought the Daniel romance. It seemed to me she was just playing him to get to the family.

^How could she (and he!) possibly be in love right from the beginning? They last saw each other as children. How can they be in love with each other after ONE kiss?!!!

I don't think Emily loves Daniel either. I'm referring to how quickly, how abrupt Daniel turned "evil" just so Emily can hook up with Jack. I expected a lot better writing from Revenge! But anyway, the writing has been downhill since it came back from the hiatus - it been super boring.

The Sammy part was very touching :heart:
Indeed :heart: It kind of brought her human side back.
I agree the whole Emily/Jack thing is just..boring :mellow:, okay they were friends when kids, but the way things happened was way too predictable, if they want them to be together, I'm sure they could have done something more elaborated instead of just turning Daniel the new Conrad. Don't get me wrong, I like Jack but he is to me the most uninsteresting character of the show, he is the only one who is too perfect and never seems to make a bad move. I honestly think it would be a lot more interesting if Emily stays with Daniel, we can't deny the Graysons & the Clarks have a good chemistry :lol:

But anyway, the writing has been downhill since it came back from the hiatus - it been super boring.

Are we watching the same show?

I found the kiss between emily and daniel a bit... obvious, but i wasn't expecting the scene with sammy to be so utterly heartbreaking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->