Rick Owens For Revillon Fall 2004

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
I think Rick has already built a new look for Revillon-luxe fabrics (croc, fur) in urbane silhouettes with new technique, and also part his usual looks. This season the only standouts were furs done in new technique (encircled in purple) and jackets in luxe fabrics. The one encircled in red was done last season. Overall, okay.

there is nothing more i love than the union of such a creative mind like rick owens and the history of a house like revillon...i must say that i am not as excited as i was last season, but he did put a lot more of himself into this collection and i think that he may win over some of his customers to revillon and at their prices he doesn't need to woo that many.

i like this better than his own collection...if i could afford it, i'd wear these coats... :flower:

Beautiful! Thanks, ignitioned
So I take it he's no longer designing for Revillon?

Hmm... that's a good question. I wanna say he's still there. The stuff is still at Barneys and I still see it featured in some magazines now and again. But the coverage of the runway shows is practically non-existent. Does anyone have an answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->