Style.com's Top Ten Collections : F/W 08.09

So no LONDON? only one MILAN--- and out of all, Bottega?
This list is just unprofessional.

"how shocking" is that marc jacobs is on the top 10 collection ????? one of the disappointed collection for me. Again, it shows that marc jacobs press office did a very good fixing there

Yeah I agree with the "Where's Jil Sander?" comments. This was the first time I felt like I could completely appreciate and understand his aesthetic.

I don't understand why they chose Nina Ricci or Marc Jacobs. I really disliked his collection this season, which is dissapointing because hes usually a favorite. Its weird because I liked his Marc by Marc Jacobs RTW for this season, but the Marc Jacobs collection was so completely different-I wasnt a fan. I think he should have stuck with the ideas he was using in his M by MJ line

That is the most predictable list ever, it's almost like they wrote it even before the shows began and it's true, despite all the shows during the last month, it seems that it's always the same 20 designers that they consider. The fact that Rodarte made the list just leads me to believe they shot or are shooting a cover with some celeb wearing a Rodarte dress. Oh and to put MJ on the list is ridiculous, the collection was awful.

Brave enough? More like suck-up enough. They're absolutely kissing his as*

Amen. Same thing season after season. I mean, the man declared that he was not inspired this season, and you know what - I believe him.

Very happy for McQueen and Lanvin and absolutely ecstatic for Givenchy - Tisci finally getting the praise he deserves.

I actually like that they are brave enough to put marc jacobs on that list, because his clothes were at least different from other collections that mainly were quite disappointing.
I didnt really like Nina Ricci.

I don't know that it's brave ... he's always on their list. I think it should've been Louis Vuitton instead, and Nina Ricci certainly doesn't belong here (sadly).

I agree with Lanvin, McQueen, Givenchy and even Balenciaga. The rest doesn't suit here, especially Marc Jacobs :ninja: Also have mixed feelings aboout Nina Ricci, it was too SS 08 to put it on that list.

The selection is OK, tho I SO dont understand what Narciso is doin there!

narciso's collection was incredible. do you think bottega got on there do to the mega ad dollars they could spend?
i think marc and balenciaga weren't that great. rodarte was beautiful----but ugh. maybe the collections weren't that good this year.

where is calvin klein---that collection was immaculate?

no prada no prada! i'm so proud, i thought that style.com and candy pratts whatever are like miuccia's bitc*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->