SS08look7.jpg

SS08look6.jpg

SS08look5.jpg

SS08look4.jpg

SS08look3.jpg

SS08look2.jpg

SS08look1.jpg

* all pics from owenscorp.com

Those nike's are awesome. I love the street feel of the line.

well,everything from the waist up is rather nice. hate most of the shorts and trousers except a couple of the less conspicuous knicker-bocker shapes...

i dont like the angle that the pics were taken at. i like some of the black jackets.

omgomgomgggggggggggggomggggggggggggomg i freaking love everything posted..omgggggggg rick owens is soooo fawking awesome..everything i love everything is my st;yle everything i wanna buy everything i need..but i need to lose like 20 lbs...the sneakers are amazing and the shorts are exceptional and of course the jackets are rick ..its totally twisted perfections

I pretty much love everything. I think this was one of the few men's collections to successfully incorporate shorts. They actually look like they belong.

Last edited by a moderator:
The model looks like a sketch, very nice.
Not sure it would quite suit my body, although if I bought enough of it I wouldn't have much to budget for eating and thus gain the right figure, mmm...
In any case, I like the (VERY expensive!) trashy street hustler look.

I won't comment on the clothes - very nice, even his sneakers, and I usually hate them. His male muse is very interesting. I love how Rick's vision of beauty is distorted (is that a correct word?). He didn't shave his eyebrow this time, at least ^_^. I must say that Rick's work is somewhat deeper that he seems to admit. The clothes itselves are very difficult to wear, though, as always

I'm a fan of Rick Owens. However this collection is so boring, and dark. To "street" for my liking.

i have never been a fan of rick owens although i think some of this leather jackets are awesome, but i also feel that his clothes are made for tall lanky people.
rather over priced though.

oooh~ really love the jackets and boots!!! not too sure about the shorts though... might be really hard to pull them off... but still~ thanks Casius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camnewton100k
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->