Rihanna

she looks so tall in her out and about pics..

her face is just gorgeous :blush:

Rihanna @ Performing Radio 1's Big Weekend Concert, Preston, UK May 21, 2007
celebutopia

Love that top, she looks like a super hot rock chic in those pics, thanks style savy!:heart:

I have the "Breakin' Dishes" in my head.. ... thank you for those links :wink:

There's another one with Nicole from p*ssy Cat Dolls
Winning Women. I love love this song. It gives me confidence growing into or becoming a woman.

Everybody else seems to look so much better but Rihanna? Is she confuse with her style?!! Is nice to see her with her own style... but not what I like though.. .. :smile:

I think she looks like someone literally dressed her. Before she was "pop princess barbie" and now it's like she's "punk rock barbie". She does look good but it's forced IMO. She hasn't found her look yet and it will take her awhile. Right now she's totally driven by the Jay-Z and the PTB marketing machine.

I agree she does look dressed, but I like it...it would be nice to see her come out with something like 'this is me'.

if she gets dressed by someone. i don't care right now. because i am in absolute love with the new outfits she's been wearing out. she looks so much better than when she first came out. & her haircut is amazing! it suits her face perfectly.

you know what i realized? in that last batch of pictures... she looks kind of like fefe dobson. hah.

Her new bob with the bangs... is it a wig, hair extensions or is it her natural hair b/c I am really thinking about gettng my hair done like hers?
I really like it and personally I think it suits her more than the long blonde tresses.

I do hope she can come out with some totally outfit that says "her" and not somebody else!

She is more tomb-girl than "punk-rock" :smile:

Rihanna lives in my city (Stamford, CT). I wish I'd see her out and about! A few of my friends have, but I never have. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3db3l
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"