RIP Daul Kim - 1989-2009

Is there any indication it wasn't suicide?!

yep..on her recent interview with Rush Australia & her blog: http://iliketoforkmyself.blogspot.com/

I'm a fan of Daul since I saw her at DKNY FW/07...it's a shame that I didn't even went to her blog this month :( I'm a Psych Major & I could've helped her if I saw her blog entries :( if u read between the lines, it's very evident that she needs help or someone to talk to

*sigh I will always be a fan of Daul :( I will really really miss her...

^ oops! he asked it "wasn't", I thought "was" my bad..

I didn't really follow her but always thought she was so beautiful when I did see her. This is very, very sad :(

:(
I'm still pretty shocked :cry:
It just goes to show .. no matter what type of body you have or what life you lead , how many friends you have.. you arent guarenteed happiness. :cry:
I often here a lot of my peers say , "I'd be so much happier if I had a models body .. longer legs , clearer skin etc" .. obviouslly it doesnt guarantee hapiness.. it all goes back to the saying "we always want what we don't have"

Daul.. :cry:

such a wonderful thing you wrote

She was in the news today, of course they acted as if everyone knew already due to her blog which they translated wrong into German and how could it be different everyone who read her blog, the agency and so on looked away, let her die. Also they showed pictures of Liu Wen and Karlie Kloss (!) instead of Daul. I'm really thinking about writing to that stupid channel.

^^:shock: That is insulting at so many different levels! Rest in peace Daul...:cry:

^^ I didn't realize how low youtube comments can get, people these days. Very disrespectful. :(

^^ugh..thats horrible..

im so sad that Daul is gone..i truly miss her.. i cant believe it..its kind of like we know her in a weird way.. and obviously some of us do...working in the fashion industry. i hope all her family and friends manage to get over this loss. rip daul.. gone yet not forgotton.

anybody knows who her mother agency was? I am a mother agent myself, we obviously read the blogs of our girls (if they have one); if I saw such a blog by one of our girls, I would have rang the alarm bells big time and permanently

Last edited by a moderator:
ok im angry now :angry: do you remember that video she posted in her blog? i've just read some really disrespectful comments at the bottom:

Regardless, you cannot deny someone freedom of speech...not that i condone their actions.

And I do agree it is way disrespectful btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube kind of leaves it up to the youtube video uploaders as to what is acceptable. They are trying to be politically correct.

Those who upload the videos get to take down comments.
Don't blame YT. Blame the douche bags who make the comments

Did you mean me, or the comment above me? I honestly didn't mean to insult. Was being sincere.

I was referring to the German channel... and those youtube comments are just:angry: stupid people thinking that internet anonymity protects them. Deep down they are still the worst ***-wipes on earth.

Youtube kind of leaves it up to the youtube video uploaders as to what is acceptable. They are trying to be politically correct.

Those who upload the videos get to take down comments.
Don't blame YT. Blame the douche bags who make the comments

I'm not blaming the site itself, I'm talking about the people that go there and comment ...
Hate comments are very common on youtube, so it's no surprise. Sometimes uploaders leave their accounts or don't moderate the comments or don't care at all. If there wasn't so mean people commenting, there wouldn't be a problem, I guess.

She was in the news today, of course they acted as if everyone knew already due to her blog which they translated wrong into German and how could it be different everyone who read her blog, the agency and so on looked away, let her die. Also they showed pictures of Liu Wen and Karlie Kloss (!) instead of Daul. I'm really thinking about writing to that stupid channel.
Dude Karlie Kloss .. eh ... :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->