Ripped jeans S/S 08

I love my ripped jeans...and call me crazy, but mine are almost completely ripped out.. so I wear leggings underneath :smile:

i started this thread but didnt know it was still goign :ninja: haha

hmm i guess you need super models legs to pull this off have seen to many .. erm larger ladies shall we say.. trying to pull this look off :sick:

snowqueen I second that! I guess long legs would give the best look to this kinda jeans

I like ripped jeans but not when they are pre-ripped.

Jeans that rip on their own, look more realistic and rugged.

I don't feel like paying money for something you can do your own or let happen naturally.

I prefer them ripped in places, rather than being shredded.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate ripped jeans and think they are trashy:yuk: I honestly do not care who makes them, I don't like them!

I like ripped jeans, but I can see how they get overdone. Its a cliche to hate the preppy ripped jeans look, but I do detest them (AKA the pre-ripped jeans from Abercrombie) but I overall don't have a problem with this trend.

Does anywhere sell regular waist jeans anymore. Everywhere I look all the skinny jeans are low or ultra low rise...
Does anyone have any brand suggestions?

i like worn in jeans with a few tears here and there. For a good effect of DIY ripped jeans, the jeans or pants should be 100% cotton IMO. unless you do want a clean slit.
anyway, i like Maise jeans! The last pair are Hannah's from Siwy.
sarah-kuhn-style-home-5a.jpg

Refinery29.com
maisejeans.jpg

Pixiemarket.com
obsidian3.jpg

Blueheavenboutique.com

bought my gripp jeans that are faded wash and have ripped more and more within the last year but i still wear them and love them as much as the day bought them! i think this trend will never date!

I have to admit, I love the pre-ripped ones from American Eagle, not so much of a designer-ripped jeans person. I DO want a pair of PANTS, not a pair of threads after all.

And ripped jeans feel good in the summer!

I'm looking for pictures of black and/or white ripped jeans on men. Any?

I'm looking for pictures of black and/or white ripped jeans on men. Any?

I'd like to find some in Toronto myself. Except the old style rips, not the new totally manufactured and proper looking rips.

here are some from urban outfitters:

credit: urbanoutfitters.com

Attachments

• 16086704_92_b.jpg
    16086704_92_b.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 16635773_01_b.jpg
    16635773_01_b.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2
lol, whenever i wear one, my dad would tell me, "what the hell is that? go change your pants!" lol, he's old school. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->