Robert Pattinson dating Australian ACTOR?

FairyTears

Reaction score
Pattinson is sparking current speculation of being homosexual. He has been seen dating Australian born actor Angus Mullane in early 2009.

Source: Wikipedia

Is it me or am I not reading this right? O.O ??!!

where where where ! i just tried to search but couldnt find anything !!

Wikipedia is probably one of the last sources to look for reliability. :P
Besides, if it's true, what's wrong with him dating an actor? It makes him all the more attractive to me.
Plus maybe it's put an end to the annoying fan girls screaming "TWILIGHT!!!"

B)

Well, he's supposed to date everybody or what!?
I read he was dating Paris Hilton :sick: ... and then Nat Portman... after than i read that he met Megan Fox yesterday... and NOW he's gay??!! :lol:

WTF That's Insane..

^ it is insane!
Just me who thinks it seems like 'Australian born actor Angus Mullane' may be planting rumors to boost his unknown profile... :lol::lol:

I hope that -at least- Angus is good looking :lol:
does anyone have a pic?

haha, oh poor rob...first he's being asociated with ebola hilton and half of hollywood and now his first gay rumor :lol: i don't care if he's gay, straight or bi as long as he's hot:ninja:^_^
but that guys wikipedia-page got deleted it says "real person of no importance"

haha real person of no importance. you can tell when a buzz if fake or real. And this is definetely fake. I don't find them anything to discuss, cuz honestly I can sit here and post that he;sdating Miley Cyrus and then it'll become the new rumor. I usually just stick to the more reliable fansites and still keep heads up for anything that sounds like BS :smile:

Someone said anyone can change the information of wiki .......
maybe next time I'll write he is dating me...lol

Well Matthew, if he´s dating you I hope we´ll be the first ones to know about it!
To be honest, when I heard the rumours about him dating Natalie Portman I thought he was probably gay :lol:

Yes.. sorry about all that, I have realized that somebody had edited wrongly, its now been deleted, I was abit speechless for a moment there tho :P

Anyone can update Wikipedia, lol. I wouldn't trust this 'source' :rofl:

Like Belowen said, ANYONE can update that site......

Anyone can update Wikipedia, lol. I wouldn't trust this 'source' :rofl:

Very true. My friend once made an entry about him being some prince from some country and his adoptive parents found him behind a dumpster... :P

Besides, not even the gossip blogs have mentioned anything about this. Maybe it's because of the gay role he had? Forgot the movie name.

LOL.

poor Rob. Crazy speculation on his sexuality...

what a wierd world we live in :lol:

I'm guessing that Angus guy probably wrote that to give himself a little attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->