Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
odia.terra.com.br, correio24horas.com.br, terra.com.pe

i don't know if the 2 fan-encounters are new but i guess so !

and 2 pics from the Copacabana Brazil hotel they are staying at:

Okay, hones question and I don't mean to offend ANYONE by asking... but is this couple legit? They always struck me as a huge publicity stunt, IDK, it just doesn't come off as real to me. And I always thought Kristen was gay. Has there been any official confirmation they're in a relationship, or is it mostly wishful thinking by fans & media?

i think we still didn't get an official confirmation, but there were pics of them kissing, so i guess they're legit. but i understand you, they have zero chemistry, if i hadn't followed this i'd definitely rather believe in a pr-stunt than real feelings

that's funny how differently we perceive other people. i always thought they had great chemistry and the way they interact with each other never seemed fake to me.

well i mean sexual chemistry, they look like they like each other but more like friends, there's absolutely no spark between them (or we have different ideas of that) but some couples you just see how much they're (sexually) attracted to them, these two lack that 100%. they seem more like teens who have a crush.
i don't mean they should be all over each other, to me it comes from the inside and even if some people stand at different ends of a room you see how much they like each other, these two always seem to rather drift apart, don't know how to explain it. they don't have the bodylanguage of a 'sexually active couple':ninja:
oh god, i never wanted to go there, and i'm not even interested in their sex life:rofl:

well i mean sexual chemistry, they look like they like each other but more like friends, there's absolutely no spark between them (or we have different ideas of that) but some couples you just see how much they're (sexually) attracted to them, these two lack that 100%. they seem more like teens who have a crush.
i don't mean they should be all over each other, to me it comes from the inside and even if some people stand at different ends of a room you see how much they like each other, these two always seem to rather drift apart, don't know how to explain it. they don't have the bodylanguage of a 'sexually active couple':ninja:
oh god, i never wanted to go there, and i'm not even interested in their sex life:rofl:
i totally understand what you're saying, it's just that i think it's all a matter of perception which differs from one person to another and different hunches when it comes to these two (and couples we meet in RL and this way in general).

i think it's "hard" to notice any chemistry in motion when it comes to these two cus for the last year or so the vids we have of these two (in real life) are mainly the pap ones taken in the dark allies, they don't take any interviews together anymore (just few of those considering they did all the interviews together 2 years ago) and they've been hiding for the rest of the time. i totally agree they give out "teen crush" vibes, but i got that from the early interviews, now i can totally see some kind of chemistry, not necessarily a sexual one, but there's def something with these two and not in a "teen crush" way. :flower:

They don't seem fake to me either. I know all we get is just photo's and video's but to me how they look at each other especially Rob at Kristen, they seem to genuinely like each other. And this is just my opinion.

oh i completely understand your perception as well daj
i guess it always depends on the people involved as well, kristen isn't someone to show her feelings in general so it would be understandable if she doesn't show her feelings for rob in public, especially since they were hunted for a while(in regards of are they or aren't they dating). i do think they're together and that it IS more than a teen crush, but i don't necessarily SEE it, so i can understand when people doubt their relationship.

oh i completely understand your perception as well daj
i guess it always depends on the people involved as well, kristen isn't someone to show her feelings in general so it would be understandable if she doesn't show her feelings for rob in public, especially since they were hunted for a while(in regards of are they or aren't they dating). i do think they're together and that it IS more than a teen crush, but i don't necessarily SEE it, so i can understand when people doubt their relationship.
although i totally agree/understand this, but sometimes i really think that it's not that people don't see any chemistry between these two which makes them believe they aren't together, just that they are convinced from the very start about K's "real" orientation and this being PR stunt which sometimes is mindboggling (i mean, when it comes to this sort of stuff i'd think you'd rather see if there's any connection to see just from your hunch - like you did - and not go from the very start with the "rumors" about each separately). :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd say there are people who don't WANT to see it as well (the hardcore robert lovers) and yeah, i agree, some people just think kristen's gay so she can't possibly be with rob irl (which is just plain stupid). i don't wanna go there again since we had this disussion too many times before, but i agree with you, some people go it mustn't/can't be real --> i see no chemistry. in my case it's more like i believe it's a real relationship BUT i don't see it in pics and videos(which is 100% subjective and only my personal interpretation)

I'm suprised they are so open about apparently sharing a room. I mean just because they are in each other's rooms doesn't mean they're really sharing after all but it's at least indicating they're.

No, you haven't missed anything. They have been on the low down for the past few weeks. They are both now in Rio for five days to film the honeymoon scenes for Breaking Dawn.

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart All Smiles In Brazil Today.

RobKrisSmile-560x420.jpg

RobKrisSmile2-560x420.jpg
robkriswave-560x420.jpg

breakingdawnmovie.org

Thank god she's smiling and waving this time and not flipping the bird again...:smile: Looks much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->