Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't watch it as I'm not in the States :(
just click on the left thingy that pops up (i think it's something "click if you're from States" - doesn't matter if you're not), i'm in Europe too and i can see it! or try mtv.co.uk maybe it's there?:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks just saw it...what's the big deal? Cheryl Cole is totally my girl crush. Cheryl Cole and Rob - now they would make pretty babies.

her commenting flat out about her reputation as a "closeted lesbian" (copyright goes to ONTD) and talking about it as something her publicist is very aware off (this is only my view on it, nothing more), and K blatantly being okay talking about it (which isn't the reaction you'd expect from someone who's in a closet as some/most see it).

i'm not starting any speculation and i wish we don't dwell on that part, it's just that i find it interesting from publicity point (and maybe, in far-fetched view from me, to actually see how she's disinterested in that part of her reputation as opposed to other parts which she vehemently dismisses - fan dissing, twilight dissing, r*pe mentioning - issuing a statement asap and so on). :smile:

thank you! :smile:

i forgot to add a conclusion to my "observation" post - i think she seriously couldn't care less about what ppl think about her private life and is clearly comfortable with the speculation which, if it was true (in some alternate universe, but that's just my opinion), she'd be far off it and not so light as she seemed in that interview (and it's actually the first time someone actually touched that subject of her reputation in an interview). :smile:

won't ramble anymore, just my two cents.

thank you! :smile:

i forgot to add a conclusion to my "observation" post - i think she seriously couldn't care less about what ppl think about her private life and is clearly comfortable with the speculation which, if it was true (in some alternate universe, but that's just my opinion), she'd be far off it and not so light as she seemed in that interview (and it's actually the first time someone actually touched that subject of her reputation in an interview). :smile:

won't ramble anymore, just my two cents.

Yes, that's exactly what I got from that interview too:smile:. I don't think she would talk about it that lighlty if the rumour was true.

It shouldn't be a big deal that her publicist is aware of it. Coming from that industry myself...you kind of make it your job to know these things, who's saying them, and how to react to them...

It shouldn't be a big deal that her publicist is aware of it. Coming from that industry myself...you kind of make it your job to know these things, who's saying them, and how to react to them...
her publicist is actually aware of a random group on LJ (i think they're on LJ or Twitter?), i'd get it if it was ONTD where that info/question leaked, but that's so random. it's not that i'm surprised her publicist is in the know - it's K saying how Ruth hates it or soemthing. seems she wants to avoid that subject. :innocent:

Sorry, I don't understand your argument, dejrekshn. Are you saying she IS a closeted lesbian or ISN'T?

I don't even know what Krisbians are, but I just assumed they are a group of lesbian girls who are obsessed with Kristen? So when I saw the interview, I thought oh, she's talking about how it pisses off ROB...and that's why she changes it to "my brother". I think you said you think she was talking about her publicist...If she was, why wouldn't she just say that? I'm sure her publicist is aware of the fact that Rob and Kristen are together (assuming they are, of course) so she was probably pointing toward her because they both know what she's talking about? I don't see how any of it has anything to do with her being a "closeted lesbian".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't understand your argument, dejrekshn. Are you saying she IS a closeted lesbian or ISN'T?

I don't even know what Krisbians are, but I just assumed they are a group of lesbian girls who are obsessed with Kristen? So when I saw the interview, I thought oh, she's talking about how it pisses off ROB...and that's why she changes it to "my brother". I think you said you think she was talking about her publicist...If she was, why wouldn't she just say that? I'm sure her publicist is aware of the fact that Rob and Kristen are together (assuming they are, of course) so she was probably pointing toward her because they both know what she's talking about? I don't see how any of it has anything to do with her being a "closeted lesbian".
no no, i'm not talking about her being or not being a lesbian (and no, i don't think she is one), i'm talking about it being a part of her reputation and her publicist being pissed at it (i think she was referring to Ruth when she was talking and than backtracked to saying it's her brother who hates it). Kristen has a reputation of being "a closeted lesbian" in big internet communities (ONTD, huge parts of Rob's fandom and so on), so her actually being aware of that fact and this lightly dismissing it, imo, is showing how it's least important for her (from all the other stuff that she, as opposed to this, vehemently dissmises whenever she can - like the r*pe comment - apology coming as soon as it hit the papers, her supposed hate for the twi-fandom - her talking about her awarness of ppl thinking she's ungrateful and her dissmising that fact in most interviews and so on and on) and then on the other hand her publicist who's pissed with it and yet picks (or maybe they just got lucky with the reporters who didn't ask it up until now) to remain silent - up until now when Kristen commented on it with Ruth's dissaproval or at least an eyeroll (just judging it from Kristen's face in that MTV interview)...

sorry for not being clear, i'm not talking about her sexuality, just about all these views which still haven't been touched (up until now) from a publicity/image point. does that make sense?:flower:

I also thought she was referring to Rob, not her publicist, because Rob was with her a lot in candids, picking her up after Leno etc. That's why I thought he was the one she was looking at when she reacts on the rumour.
But that's just a thought, it could have been really her brother of course :lol:.

The whole Kristen is gay on ONTD is insane. It's quite stupid how they just go on her looks or how she stands. And that rumour about her with her pub came from Australia of all places. I'd never heard the term "Krisbians". That is stupid too.

Until a celeb comes out themselves then I don't care what their sexuality is (I'm still don't 100% believe Jake G is gay. I don't care. He seems like a nice guy but if he does come out well good for him).

I thought Kristen was refering to her brother as to not enjoying the lesbian thing. I read somewhere the full quote and she said "my brother"....idk

no, she did say "my brother" but it seemed like she had someone other in mind and just backtracked to saying it's her brother who thinks it.

I think she did mean her brother...I think he was there at the interview. They seem to travel with her on some things.

gossip-dance

Attachments

• robsten-1.jpg
    robsten-1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member