Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Why? Sorry, it's awfully early where I am right now. And my brain still cannot process coherent thoughts about these two. :lol:

^ Why? Sorry, it's awfully early where I am right now. And my brain still cannot process coherent thoughts about these two. :lol:
well, MA has one (possible) pocket and Rob has 2 pockets and his has a zipper and MA's has buttons. :lol:
so when and if kristen's wears it we'll easily solve the mystery of whose is it. :flower:

I wanna be able to wear Rob's clothes too. :(
Its so unfortunate that he had to become famous before I even had a chance to find him :cry:

I don't sound too much of a delusional loser, right? :shock::lol:

Don't worry, I find myself asking the same questions.
Why didn't I bump into him, one of the 4 days I visited London:lol:
But it's sad, you live so much closer to him an maybe you could have had a friend who knew a friend who knew Rob... :lol::rofl::rofl:

Oh and I do think it's Rob's shirt, or at least, looks a lot like Rob's shirt, because Michael's has white in it, Rob's doesn't, it's just grey and black. So is the shirt Kristen is carrying.

Last edited by a moderator:
after looking at the pictures in kristens thread, i think the shirt has button holes...

Untitledd.png
screencapped by me.

also, note the chanel ring is gone again :wink::rofl:

this might be a super crazy idea, but what if (insert dramatic drum roll here) it's just her shirt?! :rofl:
oh and...her buttonhole sidestitches (i don't know how to explain it any better - and i was about to write butthole :lol: :ninja:) are white yarn, oreganos black

^ they are ?
good. :rofl:

i just wanted to point out that either way, theres button holes so it cannot be Robert's.
weird, i just wrote Robert and not Rob like i usually do... :ermm::lol:

i think its the first time (minus the oscars) ive seen her in casual clothes without her beloved chanel ring :lol:
odd..

and im not trying to imply anything either :rofl:
its just weird seeing her wear it for months with everything and now its gone :lol:

I don't think it necessarily has to mean anything that she's not wearing the ring. I always wear a ring that is really, really special to me and even I forget it sometimes, it hardly happens though.

The clothes thing is getting out of hand, to be honest, craaaazy. ;D

Scans from Famous:

todotwilightsaga

-----

How many of you saw Remember Me over the weekend? Yes, we’re shamelessly raising our hands! First off, thought Robert Pattinson looked hotter than ever in the flick…slightly scruffy, and totally not dead. That’s how we prefer rebel Rob. And we thought he was good in it, too.

We’re sure many of you Twi-lovers had to brace yourselves for those almost-rated-R love scenes with Emilie de Ravin. After all, it’s just too painful to watch him rub up on another girl not Kristen Stewart, right?

Well, don’t you worry, because we’ve got a Robsten love update sure to please the whole lot of you…

“[Rob and Kristen] are together together right now,” dishes one of our go-to Robsten insiders.So there. For all of you bitchin’ and complaining in mail that we’re not giving you a definitive answer as to whether Rob and Kristen are on, there you have it—straight from a direct Robsten source’s mouth, we assure you.

What was the deal with those slaps on the wrists then?

Well, seems like since Pattz and Stew are both totally rocking their side projects (and each other), no one really cares. And as we’ve told you, Robsten’s survived their own tensions, knew they would.

“Some people think Rob and Kristen should just get it all out in the open,” dishes our insider source. Oh, and the “some people” refer to Robsten’s closest handlers, we’re told.

So does that mean a love confirmation is on the way? Not exactly. Says Deep Twi:

“Even though people around [Rob and Kristen] have no problem telling them what they think is best for their relationship and career, what they want to reveal is ultimately up to them.”

We all know by now Robsten likes to keep their stuff on the DL. But hey, that’s fine! Just as we know all’s good in the hood.

But—get this—Summit still has a muzzle on part of the cast.

We tried to crack Twilight castmember (who’s more extra-status) BooBoo Stewart at a recent event in L.A. to get the lowdown with Robsten, and he said, or rather signaled, he wasn’t allowed to say squat.

He literally zipped his lips when we asked him a question about the dynamic duo, then continued to tell us he “couldn’t say anything” when asked any question that mentioned R.Pattz or K.Stew.

Tragic! We’re in store for a boring Eclipse press tour if the cast is going to be even more mum than New Moon.

But hey, if Robsten’s London and New York love tour showed us anything, it’s that when they’re together they will find time to sneak off…which is when we love Kristen and Rob best, duh.

eonline

---

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Won’t Commit to Tabs

It’s never enough, is it?

“Why Won’t Rob Commit?” shrieks Famous magazine.

Yes, it seems Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have frustrated the magazines again with their devious refusal to engage in actual scandal.

“Friends of Kristen” reveal that she has been “left questioning her 23-year-old boyfriend over his reluctance to commit to their relationship by living together,” reports the mag.

Go on.“She and Rob talked a lot about moving in together while they were keeping their relationship a secret,” says an “LA-based friend” of Stewart. “But when she brought it up again recently, he seemed non-committal and changed the subject.

Now, the tab claims, Stewart is “worrying” and “anxious.”

The actress, the friend tells Famous, “is keen to take things to the next level” and “feels sharing a house is the natural next step.”

Really? The “Los Angeles”-based “friend” thinks Stewart is “keen” to move things up? That’s interesting. We wonder whether this “friend” hails from the “Los Angeles” section of Sydney.

The mag admits it could just be a case of “timing,” since Pattinson is so busy with filming and promotion. Plus, Stewart’s pals supposedly remind her that things are going really well, so there’s “no rush.” “For the most part,” a friend tells the tab, “He couldn’t be a better boyfriend.”

“It’s a strange situation,” the friend says of the supposed stalemate.

Gossip Cop agrees. This is one “strange situation.”

Especially strange since last month Famous declared Stewart was having an “affair” with Taylor Lautner.

(Uh huh.)

But even more troubling than the tab’s consistently dreadful coverage is the fact that Pattinson and Stewart can’t seem to escape ridiculous scrutiny and/or scolding no matter what they say (or don’t say) about their personal lives.

For months they were attacked for being too private.

Then they had the audacity not to choreograph their airport arrivals to match media accounts that they’d “confirmed” a relationship.

Now Pattinson allegedly “won’t commit,” even though the claim is based solely on the fact Pattinson and Stewart don’t live together… which the article itself concludes is explained by timing, careers, youth, etc.

Gossip Cop says again: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have professional obligations and public commitments almost no one their age shares.

NOT among those obligations is to live their personal lives according to a timetable constructed by desperate tabloid editors.

gossipcop

Famous is the best source out there.:wink:

It's probably her own shirt. She likes men's clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->