zi3nS.jpg

I368R.jpg
zi3qw.jpg

aBKAZ.jpg
RxDFS.jpg

d4oNj.jpg
OFUg9.jpg

fashionising.com

Didn't he do that fringe dress a while ago.... ?

mmmm:ninja:...to me the second and third outifts looks like they've come straight from a balmain show..:ninja:

I just hope next season, roberto brings glam back
because after the horrid s/s10 Im still shocked!

It's surprisingly good imo... as good as Cavalli can get at least.

some looks remind me of balmain past seasons... the fourth dress looks good!

I must admit that I just love the militaristic trend. There is just something extremely elegant and sexy about army green and gold! That sheened camouflage tank top in look number 3 is so fun, even if it is tacky! The rest is alright, definitely not Cavalli's best effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck, you could have found these items at Express about 5 years ago.
Please.

the fringe dress is stunning.and the military look is beautiful! but im definitely not feeling the sheened camo tank. That is tacky tacky tacky!!!

I love the three minis and surprisingly that last maxi. The color palette on the camo look and last look are just awful though.

the fringe dress is stunning.and the military look is beautiful! but im definitely not feeling the sheened camo tank. That is tacky tacky tacky!!!

:lol:! It really is, but I sort of dig it! It's very fun in a Private Benjamin sort of way!

how appropriate that this military trend has come back to life right at a time when we're focusing on escalating yet another war. balmain called this one but it looks like others have begun to follow suit in pre-fall including burberry and cavalli.

I adore the fourth look, especially the dress OMG. The fifth dress we've seen that on Britney and on Emma Bunton, the hair of the model even looks like britney and emma's hair when they wore the dress that looks like that one lmao, and the dress was re-made for the h&m collection and again on this? haha. Other than that and the militar tank everything looks very gorgeous

gross.this man calls himself a designer with a straight face?!

I don't know why everyone's hating. It's not THAT bad, lol. In fact, looks 1, 4, and 6 are really great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->