Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2010

That´s the Cavalli i like and also miss when it comes to runway shows. The gold dress is very similar he did some years ago.

Not too bad and getting back to his signature style here after the vile collection he threw together in september.
Like him or love him he needs to get back to the tacky he does best and this is a step in that direction.

how appropriate that this military trend has come back to life right at a time when we're focusing on escalating yet another war. balmain called this one but it looks like others have begun to follow suit in pre-fall including burberry and cavalli.

Very appropriate, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that neither Decarnin nor Cavalli are probably very much aware of current events... :ninja::lol:

Didn't he do that fringe dress a while ago.... ?

even better, he did it for H&M :lol:

it's a solid and commercial Pre-Fall collection. what's all that hub-bub about?

sure he's a designer, but everyone knows it's his wife, Eva, who designs the clothes these days. in times like this, you gotta dish out stuff people are used to and like to wear.

Cavalli did all those short, shiny, beaded party dresses WAY before Decarnin at Balmain, so saying that Cavalli's stuff looks like Balmain is damn rude.

Great to see Cavalli's trademark dresses,all the bling bling and the military ensemble.
This is actually better than the SS10 collection!:shock:
The shimmering fringe was presented in the SS04 and then a different version in the SS07 one
100115296.jpg

style

yes, some are very seen already. but... WOW.

I hope to see this kind of style in the upcoming ready to wear collection in Milan.

For me, I love the jackets, but not the dress and top

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->