Roland Mouret for GAP

raskal

Reaction score
Roland Mouret has designed a capsule collection of dresses for GAP UK. The main piece is a fuchsia dress with a dark purple top and black straps. They're selling out quickly after the info was leaked on Radio 1. We've been told not to comment on the matter, but they're quite nice if anyones interested. His name isn't on the label, but it's quite obvious to tell them apart. :smile:

Are you serious? Why only in the UK, why not in the United States? :angry:

Some pictures, PLEASE. *desperate* :smile:

Oh yeah....I saw them....they're not all that nice though.....
I have a huge problem with Gap sizing....it's all wrong!

Is this true then? If so I'm sure the pieces will be available on ebay soon :innocent:
I never shop in GAP anyway..

Well...when I was reading all the press about it, they kept on dropping hints like 'a very well known designer is behind the capsule collection' so this doesn't surprise me....still, the dresses just aren't that nice on......

Only seen them on the mannequinns, I'll take pics tomorrow.

Oh my goodness..
I'm moving to london..(kidding)
But I'm thinking about it....

Wow..Would love to get my hands on some..
he is one my Favs...:flower:

are the pieces already in stores?? if so, i'll be heading there tomorrow to check it out......this sounds just fabulous!

:blink: what?
this comes as a surprise to me, so not Murret at all, but i guess he really needs some money right now..

please, praying for pics, i so want to see now :ninja:

Theres a pic of one in...Heat magazine i think. Theres like....£23.50 or something and personally i think they are nice. They're a good basic to funk up with charms and beads galore.

seeing as you asked so nicely ill take a pic of the magazine :smile:
Sorry that its not the beeest quality in the world :P
705208e1.jpg

Completely agree Lena!

Kind of sad,really that he'd have to resort to doing something at GAP. And why the mystery about it? Is it that embarassing for him?

very basic for Roland,I must say. Typical for the GAP though.

Ok...they do look SLIGHTLY better than that pic in Heat magazine.......but honestly, just trying them on - it's sub Gap standard.....

Apart from the name...the dress is pretty basic. But hey, you can't expect much from GAP.

Thanx Scandal for the pic :D

:heart:

Scandal said:
seeing as you asked so nicely ill take a pic of the magazine :smile:
Sorry that its not the beeest quality in the world :P

Is there any accompanying description about the dress or the collection(?)? *desperate*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markchris20224
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->