Rooney Mara

Actress Rooney Mara attends the premiere of Netflix's "The Discovery" at the Vista Theatre on March 29, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

The face in that Justin Bishop portrait!!! I could look at it for days and days. :wub:

Will defo be watching The Discovery tonight. I want to like the dress above but the proportions are just off. At least if the bodice was done a bit tighter.

Actress Rooney Mara is spotted out grocery shopping at Lassens Market in Los Feliz, California on April 6, 2017.
aQJm8fZ.jpg

pM00nhe.jpg

zimbio

Can anyone ID what looks like a black ribbed cropped cotton sweater in the previous #457 post?

Did she go even shorter with the hair? Not a fan, she always straddled that androgynous line and now she looks like an actual lad.

I think she did go shorter :cool: I actually really like this style on her but she's hardly at any events so who knows when we'll see it when it's actually styled (just like with her blonde hair, I would've died to see that on the red carpet)

The Humane Society of the United States' To the Rescue Los Angeles Gala - Red Carpet
22 Apr 2017 - Paramount Studios - Hollywood, California United States

CgVPrrw.jpg

Oc3j3xg.jpg

gotceleb.com

I agree that the cut is far too short for her, but with the Alice band above it actually looks cute.

Yeah I like the way it's styled with the headband. I always thought short hair suited her more.

In California on April 29, 2017.

flgDRa2.jpg

Actress Rooney Mara is seen looking casual in a pair of camo pants and a black sweater as she runs errands in Beverly Hills, California on April 26, 2017.

xlnBrJ3.jpg

RsNKKoz.jpg

dailymail.co.uk, zimbio.com​

the hair is cute with the headband.

omg, their matching striped tops above are like hardcore normcore in the worst kind of way, ha ha. :doh:

Oh no!! Am I spotting his 'n hers outfits??? Her stylist should put a stop to this.

I'm personally quite surprised to her so publicly affectionate, she must have wanted this for quite some time.

^That made me chortle.

She's in Cannes to support Joaquin. This is how she should be styling her short hair.

instagram.com/rooneymaraandmore

at 1:37. Agree with you Yohji, her hair looks great here.

She was at the closing ceremony with Joaquin who won Best Actor ! I think they make a great couple when they make an effort to dress up :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->