Rooney Mara

Her bone structure is amazing in that poster. But wow that does not look like Daniel Craig.

^It does, I still can't get over how different she looks with bleached eyebrows and dark hair. She probably won't keep it that way, but I'm kind of hoping she will keep her hair dark at least. It really brings out her features.

Not a fan of that poster. Mainly because I don't think Lisbeth would let him touch her like that.
She's very stand-offish when it comes to people.

But anyways, I'm really excited to see Rooney's performance now.
She definitely looks the part. :D

^Me either. Typical Hollywood, of course the girl would be naked from the waist up, while the guy would still be fully clothed :rolleyes:. Sex sells but come on.....

^Totally agree, so diassopinted with that poster, shocked that this was the image approved by Fincher (the director), thought he had more of a clue.

not only it misses the whole point of the books, it misses the general message and brings a wrong clue about the movies.

I guess they figured that those of us who read and loved the books will go and see the movie, so now they are trying to get the rest of the population intereseted, especially guys under 35.

judging by the wording, seems this one is going to be international poster:
dragon-tattoo-uncensored_thumb.jpg

blogs.indiewire.com

It´s really weird poster... but both look ok there.

what's even worse, i think it's real cus in some interview she mentioned going through the piercing. O_o
ouch.

^Yes that is correct she really pierced her nipples, now if she does the three movies, that means she has to keep them in for a couple of years!

I feel bad for her if she has to keep that horrible haircut for several years.

If it wouldn't be for that movie, I'd like the poster.

But seeing as the poster itself portrays something that never even occurs in the books and gives away a completely wrong vibe (apart from the fact that Lisbeth is supposed to be really flat chested in the beginning) ... I have to say I HATE it. I honestly still had some kind of hope that the movie might be okay, but for that poster alone I hate David Fincher. Both characters don't look their part face-expression wise, and I think Fincher totally sold the soul of the books for a few more viewers.

@MAngotree, I agree with you that the poster is a coplete failure, I am a huge fan of the books and I am pissed off that they chose to go that route. But please give David Fincher a chance he is a brilliant film maker, and I still believe the movie can be great.

Rooney Mara and boyfriend Charles McDowell take a walk on Tuesday (June 7th 2011) in Stockholm, Sweden.

justjared

At first I thought this was Carey Mulligan. I think it's because her outfit is very low-key and comfortable looking.

@lolasvelt, thanks for the pictures, is the boyfriend an actor as well. I love her cheekbones, they are so prominent!

her boyfriend is the son of malcom mcdowell (alex from the clockwork orange) - charlie mcdowell who's a producer/director. :smile:

she looks nice, still in GWTDT shape i see.

@dajrekshn, thank you so much for the info, wow great catch, I love Malcolm Mcdowell, must be so cool to know somebody who worked with Kubrick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->