Rosie: Kirstie's a Big Fat Liar

I agree that Kirstie did look like she weighed over 250 lbs. when she was her biggest, but why does Rosie care so much?

Star says she lost that weight through diet and exercise," O'Donnell told the audience at the charity fete. "Yeah, I'd like to see that b*tch do a pushup."
:clap: :clap: :clap: I wanna see Star do one too!

CelineChic said:
It is incredible how many people interchange the words lawyer and liar. Is the human subconscious trying to tell us something about lawyers? :lol:

I've found myself also interchanging the words, which is pretty bad because my father is a lawyer. :lol:

Woops, my mistake! ^_^

Rosie is a really really really really pissed off attention seeking b*tch. I really don't like her and she's in no cindition to critizise others so harshly. :lol:

I never knew that star jones denies having surgery....All this time I thought she was open about it, what a dumb *** if she thinks people would believe she is losing so much weight w. only diet and exercise so quickly.

Kimkhuu said:
Woops, my mistake! ^_^

I do it too! And I've noticed other people doing it too. Isn't that strange?

It's like in the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carey. The little boy goes in front of his class and tell everyone that his dad is a Liar (when he was actually a lawyer.) :lol:

To think I used to like Rosie. Who cares if Kirstie lied about her weight? I thought it's a known fact that some women lie about their weight or age. Big deal.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:46 a.m. ET March 28, 2005

Rosie O’Donnell is saying she’s sorry in a blog.

The comedian recently made headlines when she took pot shots at Kirstie Alley, accusing the “Fat Actress” star of lying about her weight. “earlier this evening kirstie alley told matt lauer that her fattest was 201,” O’Donnell wrote on her Web site. “I almost choked on my yodel I am 220 fess up kirstie--201 my [bleep] i started to fume.”

O’Donnell apparently apologized in a phone conversation with Kirstie, and in a more recent Web entry writes, in free verse style, “the phone/kirstie w/ hurt feelings/i am sorry/4 that. . . . . never been joan [Rivers, presumably] kickin people when they are down/too ez - not me/u r not the target.”

In another entry, O’Donnell tells us more than even some of her most ardent fans might want to know. While describing how she and some friends were laughing up a storm when a pregnant friend broke a chair, she reveals, “We laughed until tears came out of our eyes and our faces were sweaty and red, and I thought I would pee my pants. I squeezed my thighs as tightly as I could then shoved my hand between my legs as if — to stop that tiny trickle of tinkle. Yes I am now officially at the age where I need a depends. Get me laughing and I am leaking.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hipolito201
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->