Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View"

They need Wendy Williams...of The Wendy Williams Experience....

^^ She's the radio host right? I think I've heard her giving Whitney & Bobby hell in the past. She seems the type to speak her mind which is what they need.

Howabout Wendy O. Williams, er, the dignified remains of Wendy O. Williams? She could do opinionated wonders with a ball-peen hammer.

They should consider hiring Aisha Tyler. She did a really great job guest hosting a week or 2 ago. Not only is she funny, but she's very smart and had alot of insightful things to say.

jssy4eva said:
They should consider hiring Aisha Tyler. She did a really great job guest hosting a week or 2 ago. Not only is she funny, but she's very smart and had alot of insightful things to say.

Great Choice. :flower:

i love rosie on the view :( i like joy also but i think rosie is very intelligent. i like how she challenges elizabeth's republican views..

canuckcutie said:
^^ She's the radio host right? I think I've heard her giving Whitney & Bobby hell in the past. She seems the type to speak her mind which is what they need.

Yeah that's her...she's a shock jock and isn't afraid to call people out...I LOVE her radio show. It's hilarious....but Barbara would never go for someone like Wendy...I think she had enough problems with how out spoken Rosie is. Barbara's problem is thats he wants to be friends with everyone...well don't have a show called The View...

ETA: Well I must be psychic because Wendy may be up for it...LOL

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/12130747.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God! I can't stand Rosie.She is annoying and idiotic woman who thinks her opinion is gospel.I personally think is for the benefit of the View to have her gone.She was only there for shock value.

i agree that she may contribute to shock value, however, many people AGREE with much of what rosie says/ stands for.
that is why i believe the view will cease to exist after she leaves.
she tackles relevant topics other than the war like the autistic epidemic, childrens' rights, gun control, the medias' inability to cover important issues, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hipolito201
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->