Rosie exits The View early...

Elizabeth is like Tony Blair. She just can't answer a question..she's always dodging and ignoring what other people say to her. She may be somewhat more coherent than Rosie but that doesn't mean she has more of a brain to her. All Rosie asked was for her to say yes or no to a simple question (a question of trust) and she couldn't do it. What does that say about Elizabeth?

^I don't like yes or no questions because it doesn't give you a chance to explain your choice and always plays to the opponent's advantage.

It does, you answer yes or no and then explain. Basically Elizabeth does this:

Rosie: So, Elizabeth, do you like cats?
Elizabeth: I don't really want to say whether I like cats or not because I bought some expensive skincare yesterday and it gave me a zit.
Rosie: All I'm asking you Elizabeth is if you like cats.
Elizabeth: Look, as your friend I'm telling you I got a really big zit yesterday.
Rosie: ...
Elizabeth: Srsly.
Elizabeth: ...

ugh, I agree about rosie having to defend her views. it's a bad move in my opinion.. but also, it seems a bit hypocrite having to pretend that they're friendly with each other again.. I think it's healthier for the show if one of them leaves.. though it'd be best if both did actually.
..I'm not a fan of Rosie by any means.. it has nothing to do with her lifestyle as with her urge to be remotely witty.. but I found the other woman's stupidity to be just astonishing the other day I was watching the clip (thanks orchide, by the way :lol:).. I can see how someone would feel morally devaluated not just by having a discussion or conversation but even sharing a table with someone so ********. :innocent:

joy was so funny during that entire debacle. i agree about that as well. she should be the one to defend her own opinions. that isn't anybody else's responsibility. i like neither of the two women. an far as i'm concerned rosie often tries to shove her obnoxious opinions down everybody's mouths in an aggressive manner,which is quite a hypocrisy because she plays the same game as the fundamentalists she protests against. and,no mullet,rest assure,she IS NOT gay people's mouth piece nor is she our amassador. i cannot stand her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does, you answer yes or no and then explain. Basically Elizabeth does this:

Rosie: So, Elizabeth, do you like cats?
Elizabeth: I don't really want to say whether I like cats or not because I bought some expensive skincare yesterday and it gave me a zit.
Rosie: All I'm asking you Elizabeth is if you like cats.
Elizabeth: Look, as your friend I'm telling you I got a really big zit yesterday.
Elizabeth: Srsly.
Elizabeth: ...

hahahahhaa lol. I was thinking that during the spat too, like "answer the god damn question"

I am feeling restless and ill-at-ease all of a sudden. Barbara better find a replacement for Rosie quick before we all get off our sofas and take it to the streets. Oh, wait, I need a toaster strudel and a refilll of Ambien. Never mind.

PS I need to mention that watching people who are 'friends' fight about politics makes me feel very, very uncomfortable and awkward.

That's why you should never get into political debates with friends who have extremely different view than you. Trust me, I've been there and it ended with me sobbing like a baby (as usual). I can't defend Rosie and her comments (which are often ridiculous and offensive aka 9/11 inside job theory) but it is completely hurtful when your friend can't even say out loud that you're not some sort of monster. Rosie should have to defend her opinions, but it's sad when a person you think you know and like pretty much imply she thinks that Rosie really believes that the troops are terrorists.

UGH, being a female sucks!

According to the NY Post the first runner-up to replace Rosie is Kathy Griffin...I really hope this is true...it would take the heavy off the show and bring it back to a more entertainment program. And Kathy really deserves a bigger platform...

According to the NY Post the first runner-up to replace Rosie is Kathy Griffin...I really hope this is true...it would take the heavy off the show and bring it back to a more entertainment program. And Kathy really deserves a bigger platform...

I agree but don't think Barbara will hire her...
she doesn't seem to like her too much.
I imagine if she did host it would quickly turn into the Kathy and Joy show...
hey, not a bad idea!:P

A program like that needs journalists or commentators, not goofballs and comediennes.

And in that light, Babbwa Wawwa needs to go too. She hasn't been a 'journalist' for years.

I am feeling restless and ill-at-ease all of a sudden. Barbara better find a replacement for Rosie quick before we all get off our sofas and take it to the streets. Oh, wait, I need a toaster strudel and a refilll of Ambien. Never mind.

LOL exactly my reaction too. If this thing continues on and Lindsay doesn't get help soon...I'm just going to go on a hunger strike

^ Do you dislike Elizabeth as much?...
b/c, IMO her babble is just as useless, but comes in a prettier package.:innocent:

Both Rosie and Elizabeth are tools, they just can't seem to respect other opinions and both for some ******** reason have to be right ALL the time. I just hope Babs find someone no as annoying as Rosie b/c Rosie has what I call diaherria (sp?) of the mouth.

I can't express how relieved I am that Rosie is gone. She did no good for that show.

Both Rosie and Elizabeth are tools, they just can't seem to respect other opinions and both for some ******** reason have to be right ALL the time. I just hope Babs find someone no as annoying as Rosie b/c Rosie has what I call diaherria (sp?) of the mouth.

I think Elizabeth is respectful she could argue with anyone just fine before Rosie came along. Just as Joy said during their fight "I can argue with Elizabeth" making quite a good point. It's Rosie that was extremely aggressive and hostile when arguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->