Russh August 2010 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Will Davidson

I only love the colors and eye make up - it all makes a cover pretty for me.

No fan of Ale, but i must say it's a beautiful cover, love the colours. :wub:

Same here. I find her face to be the most boring one in fashion, but this cover is divine. Love the colors.

Alessandra is a bit unexpected choice for Russh.
The cover isn't great just good, but surprisingly I like the whole editorial.

Lovely cover. The purple veil, the angles of light, and the colours are all wonderfully played. Very natural, very beautiful, and very tasteful. The ed is also very well-done, excellently showing the movements, silhouettes, fabrics, and artistic expression. And I must also add that this looks very high fashion to me.

Great cover and an even better editorial. I love Russh at the moment, and especially when the magazine works with Will Davidson, they have been creating some beautiful editorials this year.

OMG,ale's cover is so adorable,it could be her best cover.
love it:heart:

Is this issue only for August? Are they doing a seperate issue for September? I've been kind of been confused with Russh lately because it seems like they've been trying to change their circulation.

lovely cover and i specially like the ed shoot nr 4

remaining editorial shots, I can't reiterate just how amazing this photoshoot is. It might just be my favorite single piece of work she's ever done:

credits: *Alejandra* at Alessandra Ambrosio's Official Forum

beautiful cover shot indeed; it could be just me, but her jaw looks a little on the massive side. I don't like the editorial, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->