Russh Australia Issue 19 : Anja Rubik by Paul Empson

Gorgeous. I love the cover. Anja looks great. I can't wait for more scans!

Anyone who got lucky and found the magazine, could you please scan 'Someone You Really Love' ??

Wow I can't wait for more scans, Anja looks gorgeous with her short hair, it fits her so well. :smile:

Bought this magazine last week and I actually feel really let down :( I was so looking forward to it but it's only an alright issue. Maybe it's just me, but Russh really feels like they have lost their touch recently.

^I agree. I also noticed there were so many ads in the front. They used to have only 2 or 3!

I still haven't got around to buying this as i've been uber busy with exams, but I had a quick look of a friends copy and as much as I adore Shanay, I was a little disappointed there were two Shanay (only-girl) editorials one after eachother - I would've like to have seen more models in this issue.

Anja'd natural beauty shines through on the cover, I can't wait to get it!

People, please a scan of one of those eds, or even a hint or something!! :smile:

worst printing ever inside... It looks like it was photocopied...... I hear they changed printers .

Big Mistake

People, please a scan of one of those eds, or even a hint or something!! :smile:
Late, but here are a couple of (small) images from the eds

shhhoo3.jpg
shruoo8.jpg

shanay3wz0.jpg

caspretpu5.jpg
casitxb1.jpg

cas90jc7.jpg
casclosevk6.jpg

all from viviens

^^ Thank you! The first one ("someone you really love") is still my fave altough I haven't seen all pics.. So that model is also with Vivien's? Anybody know who she is?

Last edited by a moderator:
eds 1 and 2 are Shanay Hall (Viviens & IMG)
& 3 is Cassie Gardner (Viviens & IMG)

:flower:

It's great thet they put Anja on the cover:smile:She is from Poland and in Poland I Haven't seen on the cover . Thats pretty sad because for example Polish Elle always have so trashy covers.Nothing special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->