Ryan Gosling

I don't look up to any male celebrity when it comes to fashion, but he really is the best dressed man out there imo. He always manages to have that little detail that will make him stand out and yet won't be gimmicky. And on top of that he's handsome. Love this guy.

Agree he's one of the best. Details such as the way he rolled the sleeves up mid-bicep in the first look, and then went sans tie in the second, do make him a standout.

I really like Gary Oldman and Paul Bettany, too, as well as Wes Anderson because his style is so reflective of his art and personality.

Actors Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are seen filming scenes for the upcoming movie 'La La Land' in Los Angeles, California on August 18, 2015.

zimbio

These were not posted.

'The Big Short' actor Ryan Gosling seen leaving a gym in Santa Monica, California on May 9, 2015. Ryan has been in New Orleans filming 'The Big Short' the last two weeks.

zimbio

Actors Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are seen filming scenes for the upcoming movie 'La La Land' in Los Angeles, California on August 19, 2015.

zimbio

Ryan Gosling, 34, was suited and booted as he reunited with Emma Stone, 26, of the Los Angeles set of their new movie La La Land on Thursday

dailymail

Damn... he looks so fine. Really looking forward to the movie. Damien Chazelle is super talented, and he and Emma have great chemistry. And a musical! Can't wait to see him put those childhood dance moves to use! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!
I dont know why men dont wear black shirts that much. It looks very sexy and cool. This is anothr proof

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->