gem

Reaction score
only three, only one of each, sorry! they are all from feb04 vanity fair
:flower:

prada,
prada.jpg

vuittton,
vuitton.jpg

Ew. Why do both of these campaigns have that filter on that makes it look like a painting? I hate that!

And Karen looks so thin!

Thank you for these! I was anxious to see them.

thanks a lot for posting. :flower: would you mind postng some more from that issue ? :innocent:

hate stam. don't like the vuitton ad. and when, oh when, will they f*cking bury madeleine. :angry:

I don't like both ads.

Although the colors from the Vuitton ad are nice, the model makes the brand look so trashy.

karen? karen elson? none of the girls are karen. I like the painting filter..i thought it was fitting with the whole feel of muicca's latest collection. I hate madeleine though...she is really awkward...she has never looked good in any of the editorials i've seen her in.

ooooh...ok...only the prada one loaded...i didn't see the vuitton one...sorry!

i am not quite sure what's going on with vuitton lately and the obvious airbrushing!

this is why i LOVE advertising though...some things look good on the runway, but other things (like seeing daria slouch in that gold dress) put me in a frenzy

the prada ad
(sorry, these attached images have to be smaller and of lesser quality! the free server is wacky)

prada2.jpg

Originally posted by nikos@Jan 13th, 2004 - 8:36 pm
thanks a lot for posting. :flower: would you mind postng some more from that issue ? :innocent:

the only other two are versace and fendi and i am going to scan them right now!

i agree with whoever said the prada fit the mood of the collection and it's a very typical prada campaign. I really Fendi's it's classic and simple. Versace is UGLY IMO. it hurts my eyes to look at it. Vuitton and Gucci are nothing new.

The Versace ad is so ugly! It looks like the one Amber Valetta did for Spring 2000 I think it was :sick: :sick: :sick:

I like the Versace one, it's fun and colourful. I actually find the Fendi ugly and really boring. I did like the one from a couple seasons ago with the dark lighting and curly-haired model. Speaking of hair, I just got my hair cut like Jessica Stam's (or is Heather) in the Prada ad. Right with the times, I see... :P

Wow! I really like that Versace ad. It's so much more eyecatching than the Gucci or Prada. Very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->