S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news on bvlgari will they have a S/S 2011 campaign?

Last edited by a moderator:
KENZO will be with TAO, ENIKO and ATAUI

source: TAO in her own column in the magazine GINZA (february 2011-issue)

scanned by me

Is that Candice Swanepoel for True Religion? If so, apparently V.S. isn't paying all of her bills, and she resorted to taking odd jobs.
Candice is on the MDC Money Girls List, if VS isn't paying her bills (she probably has a seven figure contract) then that means that she must be living the mighty high life. :rolleyes:

wow the Benetton models are not even real models but it did come out well, meanwhl Rumer Willis has an amazing body damn!

Candice is on the MDC Money Girls List, if VS isn't paying her bills (she probably has a seven figure contract) then that means that she must be living the mighty high life. :rolleyes:

VS must be paying her pretty good, shes on their magazine covers and tv ads all the time. I suspect True religion also pays a decent sum

scanned by me from Italian Marieclaire Feb. issue
mk15031.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger Denim - M: Giedre Dukauskaite, Ph: ?, Info: pmst.cz

yeah, True Religion is a big campaign to score (*as far as CASH is concerned*). it doesn't hold much prestige, but i bet Candice got paid, at the very least, a few hundred thousand dollars for that campaign. for a few days work.

and i'm sure VS is paying her bills and then some. she's their biggest rising star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->