S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addiction S/S 11 by Ayako Campaign shot by Steven Miesel
Model: Daria Strokous

womenmanagement.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Shalimar Parfum Initial
Natalia Vodianova by Paolo Roversi

(pics from bellazon)

Attachments

• o.7983.jpg
    o.7983.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 13
Osyho S/S 2011
ph: Dani Riera
M: Bambi Northwood-Blyth

oysho.com

Amanda Seyfried is the new face
Amanda-Seyfried-per-Shiseido_784x0.jpg

Blue eyes and fair skin, Amanda Seyfried’s stunning face features are not likely to pass unnoticed.
Still very young, the American actress debuted as a model and soap-opera actress and in the last few years has obtained more and more interesting and prominent roles, starting from that in Mamma Mia! with Meryl Streep to the romantic one in Letters to Juliet, shot in Verona.

Gifted with a fresh and radiant look, twenty-five year old Amanda has been chosen to become the face of Shiseido’s 2011 ad campaign for a new line of skincare products, Clé de Peau Beauté scheduled to debut next spring.

Shot by the acclaimed English photographer David Sims, the ad campaign is focused on the actress’s sophisticated beauty and radiant look and on the palette created by British make-up artist and brand’s colour creator, Lucia Pieroni.

Seyfried declared she was extremely proud to have been chosen: “I appreciate Clé de Peau Beauté’s philosophy; it’s a very sophisticated approach to beauty that I appreciate and I feel closely reflects my own beauty ideals.”
Refined and unique, Clé de Peau Beauté line will be distributed in only 11 countries.

Photo Courtesy Shiseido

vogue.it

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sonia by Sonia Rykiel S.S 2011
Model: Maddie Kulicka
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Photographer: Cedric Buchet
[/FONT]

Models.com

Nine D'Urso - Bottega Veneta Fragrance - Ph: Bruce Weber

Long legs, dark eyes, a worldwide appeal.
Nine D'Urso is only sixteen years old, but with an enviable DNA: her mother is the gorgeous model, Inés de la Fressange, her father is Luigi d’Urso, the urbane art dealer and critic who passed away in 2006.

Nine inherited her mother's beauty and confidence and her face captured the attention of Tomas Maier, the creative director of Bottega Veneta, who wanted Nine has the model in the ad campaign for the label's first fragrance.

The perfume will be launched in September, and is the result of a collaboration with Coty, the campaign is shot by Bruce Weber, and beyond that, very little has been said about what we can expect. Nine is excited about this project and Tomas Maier has said that he chose the model, whose godmother is Caroline of Monaco, because her beauty is both classical and modern, carefree and aristocratic.
Could these be the top notes of their scent?
vogue.it

Banana Republic S/S 2011 : Angela Lindvall

modelinia

Alexis Bittar S/S 2011 : Lauren Hutton by Jack Pierson

39262-800w.jpg

models.com

Class Cavalli S/S 2011 :
Rasa Zukauskaite, Katie Fogarty & Arthur Sales.

robertocavalli.com _____________

I've never heard about Cavalli Class?
Wath line is it?
---------------------
OMG I'm so in love with Lauren!

This line are of the beginning of Roberto Cavalli

Scanned by me from the last issue of Italian Vanity Fair
Fay s/s 2011?
mk15165.jpg

What "important" campaigns are we still waiting for?

Pucci is Snejana , right?

Has Karl Lagerfeld stopped doing campaigns for his own brand? I think the one may appear in March issue of German Vogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"