Sabina Karlsson

amazing! Thanks:flower: the second pic is my fav

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a good choice for teen vogue. She looks intelligent, healthy and confident!

http://sabinakarlsson.webblogg.se/

She wrote us a message on her blog:D

To my english readers

Hi everyone on Thefashionspot.com!

How are you doing ? Hope fine! I've been reading the fashionspot on and off and it really makes me glad to hear that you guys are interested of what Im up to :smile: Just wanted to write a message to all of you, as you've been talking about that in the thread :P

If you have any questions you wanna ask me, just press on the word kommentarer a bit further down on this page :smile:

Take care and have a nice day!

xxx Sabina

how awesome is that!

aww that's really sweet of her! :heart:

Amazing beauty shots in #290! I love her hair and freckles so much

LOL I'm late. But here is the Teen Vogue edit in HQ

Sunny Delight

Models: Sabina Karlsson, Danguole Stancikaite
Photographer: Frederike Helwig
Fashion Editor: Heathermary Jackson

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Teen Vogue

I wish they chose another girl to go with her. They don't fit together!

Not sure this was posted but she's sign with Ford Europe now.

59twuv.jpg
20k88as.jpg

source: Ford Europe

yup i think someone posted those a few pages back:flower: I wonder when her VS Pink pics will be out though

Fl

Alright everyone i'm going to do a Sabina mega post. :DI'm going to post all the pictures from Spring 2008 and a couple from Fall 2008. I've tried my best to make sure none are reposts, same shows different pictures. I'll do the fall 2008 first and then do the Spring 2008 Shows in Alphabetical order.One downside is the watermarks:( Enjoy anyway!

I love her on the runway! She doesn't try too hard so you can easily see her natural beauty and her body and hair are too cute :heart:

i don't know if we can post sabina's pics from her blog but u guys should check out her post http://sabinakarlsson.webblogg.se/ theres a pic of her i think at her graduation and she's holding a pic of when she was a baby:blush: so cute. Also a pic with her mom , and im pretty sure its her mom cause they have the same mouth and nose. :smile:

My 1000th post on TFS dedicated 2 Sabina! :smile: I wonder when her VS Pink pics will be coming soon, or If she has anyrhing else coming up!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->