Saint Laurent Resort 2021 Paris

Anthony can do so much better than this. This is like Hedi never left and that not good. SL need to move on from the ghost of Hedi, even Hedi is move beyond these kind of looks. Wish Anthoy would extend his vision of FW 2020.

so the amazing fall 2020 collection was just a fortunate mistake? cause everything else he makes just bores the hell out of me, when it's not downright laughable like this one

This is just Zara designed in Paris, so messy.....You can see podkadot, leopard print, lace and sequin elements. What is the theme here? We know pre-collection is more commercial than traditional FW/SS ones but please Anthony, move on and focus.

I think his strength is to continue this particular chapter from Yves' career and somewhat elevate the aesthetic established by Hedi. FW2020 is such a great direction he should head to, but this is one step forward, two steps backward!

You always know something's up with the clothes when you have the shoot the entire look book in black and white....:rolleyes:

I prefer this to the desert collection even if I find it quite lazy...
I’m seriously tired of the « YSL » aesthetic. It’s a bit like Chloé now...

It’s a pity that out of 44 years of creations, Vaccarello is only able to pour out the same 80’s references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->