Saint Laurent S/S 2024 by David Sims

They could add some accessories or something to frame her face. The whole look feels a bit empty to me.

^^^ I would agree on impulse... But the absence of accessories is what has this rather basic image stand out. Anthony knows he’s of very limited design and creative range and his SL completely relies on 80s and 90s staples styled cleanly to offer an admittedly refreshing alternative to what’s out there in 2024. It’s classic, simple and rather basic— and accessories would feel and look retro, even dated and reveal his reliance on the 1980s. I watched Molly Ringwald in The Breakfast Club recently, and her richgirl uniform of very simple oversized, cropped leather bomber worn with the sleeves rolled up; classic knee-length pencil skirt; knee-high riding boots— all in warm tones of rose and chocolate, and no accessories, is the brand of style that would look seamlessly in Anthony’s SL in 2024— just slick her hair back and none would be the wiser that the look is from 1984.

This works.

Last edited:
GLAM & FAB!! David just needs an artistic director with a vision and the results are amazing

If it was some model I would be bored by how bare-bones this is, but it's Diana Ross. The image doesn't need anything else than her. Stunning.

I wish they had tapped into her personality and had her walking the Paris streets looking fabulous. She has alot of personality and sophistication god to see her in a campaign.

WoW. Saint Laurent is on fire.

Imagine being in the logistics department when Vacarello just says 'I want Diana Ross.'

stunning, chic, elevated, simple

What a nice surprise. I just wish she was smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->