Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2012 : Mariacarla Boscono by David Sims

Oh wow, I actually quite like the two new shots.

Simple, sophisticated and edgy. You don't need fancy sets or big production when you have a fantastic model like Mariacarla and a beautiful collection. Amazing.

I dunno, loving all shots...

Marc10: Simple, sophisticated and edgy. You don't need fancy sets or big production when you have a fantastic model like Mariacarla and a beautiful collection. Amazing.
Totally agree :smile:

I like the simplicity and style of the shots, but her eyebrows made me loose all concentration of the whole campaign, i just can't focus on other things than her eyebrows, so awkward. :shock:

I like the simplicity and style of the shots, but her eyebrows made me loose all concentration of the whole campaign, i just can't focus on other things than her eyebrows, so awkward. :shock:

Totally agree.
I'm still not convinced or impressed.

wow

the latest shots are really much better

not like that was a hard thing to accomplish

i think this must be the worst YSL campaign in ages... nothing screams YSL here... just boring... and MCB who I think is a great great models look pretty scary...

I guess we will not have a YSL manifesto yet again this season, with a campaign like this. I find it rather unremarkable.

New campaign image:

photo taken by vogue28
from UK Elle February 2012

This ones are even better... Sims made an amazing job with MCB. This is beoming on eof my favourite this season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->