Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry, i know some of y'all are going to hate me, but that ever happened to adopting a pet when your life turns to sh*t?!? soft furry animals dont work these days? only adopted kids? im happy the kid is adopted, but being in the public eye and the stuff he's going to find out later in life makes me kinda sad about this too.

im sorry, i know some of y'all are going to hate me, but that ever happened to adopting a pet when your life turns to sh*t?!? soft furry animals dont work these days? only adopted kids? im happy the kid is adopted, but being in the public eye and the stuff he's going to find out later in life makes me kinda sad about this too.

If you had read about this..........you would have read that she adopted the baby in January.......her life turned to sh*t in March.

So therefore, she did not adopt because of her recent marriage problems.

*And people wonder why she made a public statement in an interview^_^

If you had read about this..........you would have read that she adopted the baby in January.......her life turned to sh*t in March.

So therefore, she did not adopt because of her recent marriage problems.

*And people wonder why she made a public statement in an interview^_^
i did read it. but come on, you cant not know your man is banging a whole herd of girls under your nose. im sure they had spats at least or that it was coming to a head. i really dont believe she was completely ignorant to the fact things weren't working out with her relationship until the sh*t hit the fan in march. honestly i dont.

If some one is having sex with women when youre not around and he is a good liar.. why would you know? Do you smell it? is it written on their face if they feel no guilt?? I cant stand how there are so many god damn rules about this crap... sometimes people know sometimes they dont, sometimes they care sometimes they dont... its just foolish and prejudice to think you know BETTER about a situation you werent involved in. Maybe she did know but none of the evidence possibly provided to you could prove it, so it would be ridiculous to claim either!

Aw he is beautiful! Good for her, she looks like she'll be an amazing mother.

She was in the process of adopting for the last 3 years or so....I'm pretty sure she didn't know that this whole thing was going to blast open

surprising to hear, good for her. I don't really like it when celebrities put their babies on the cover of a magazine though...

good for her, even though it looks like Angelina Jolie 1st adoption before she became Brangelina, but I think its equally genuine in her love of children. I like the fact she adopted an American kid, since millions of our children are often in foster care, neglected without any caring homes to raise them.

Sandra Bullock And Ryan Reynolds Might Be A Couple

ryansandra1.jpg

Both UsWeekly and OK! Magazine are calling Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds LYING as* LIARS for denying that their genitals have spent some intimate time together. It all started on New Year's Eve when Ryan and Sandra sat together at her restaurant, Bess Bistro, in Austin, Texas. Witnesses claimed that the two were laughing, smiling and most likely finger banging each other under the table. But Sandra's rep let out a "NO! NO! NO!" scream louder than the one Bombshell McGee's free clinic gynecologist makes every time he has to venture down under.

Despite the denial, sources say that Sandra and Ryan kissed that night and left together at 2 in the morning. One source tells OK! that Sandra has been soothing Ryan's broken heart over the phone for a few weeks and was "thrilled" when he accepted the invitation to her NYE party. A different source close to Ryan gave up some insightful information that TOTALLY proves they're fuc*ing their troubles away, "I'm sure they've bonded over the breakups. Going through a divorce is a unique thing to live through. Ryan always got excited talking about Sandra and liked being around her."

There's really no proof here that these two are more than just friends. Besides, if Ryan wanted to partake in a rebound fuc* with one of his co-stars from The Proposal, I'd like to think he'd go with Betty White. That's the right choice. Although, he probably did and Betty turned him down since she's doesn't pick up ScarJo's leftovers. If it is true, though, good for them for getting some as*. It's probably nice for Sandra being with a dude who doesn't scream out "Are you ready for the Reichsmark shot?!" before he cums.

And now I'll leave you alone so that you can cut and paste your face over Sandra's in the picture above. It should be YOU posing next to Ryan while he's making a "the places this glass dildo is going to go...." face.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of them kissing and doing whatnot and maybe I'll believe it.

Sandra is close to both Ryan and Scarlett. Not weird if she's there for her good friend(s) considering she had a painful divorce not too long ago.

^Ryan is a Canadian actor who has been in a lot of films.
One recent hit was The Proposal and he is in the upcoming film The Green Lanter.n

Is it really bad that i have no idea who that guy is?

It's Berg from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place!
I think he's done well for himself- i didn't/don't think he's leading man-ish.
Sandra Bullock would be a massive score (for career and in general) but they look more like brother/sister to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->