Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock::shock::shock:

CHEATING Jesse James filmed himself having sex with his superstar wife Sandra Bullock, according to a bombshell new report.

The alleged tape reportedly includes James smearing feces on Bullock's upper lip during various types of anal sex, lots of profanity hurled from both parties, and a leather clad James, sporting a Hitler mustache with brown hat with a swastika, ramming a handcuffed Bullock's bottom with a shotgun in his left hand.

Hopefully that's not true.

Meanwhile, Sandra, 45, is apparently considering giving her marriage with Jesse, who recently checked into sex rehab, another chance.

"Sandra and Jesse have been speaking a lot, and now that he is finally taking responsibility and taking positive action, Sandra is thinking about giving him a second chance," a source told the PopEater website.

"Jesse is in really bad shape and she's not the sort of girl to kick a dog when he's down. At the very least, you can expect Sandra to put the divorce on hold until after he gets treatment."

"A marriage is sacred and something worth trying to save."

showbizspy

Sandra Bullock: 'There Is No Sex Tape'

Sandra Bullock has broken her silence during her marriage crisis, denying an Internet report there's a sex tape with her and husband Jesse James.

"There is no sex tape," she says in a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday. "There never has been one and there never will be one."

Until now, Bullock, 45, had not commented, remaining in seclusion since reports surfaced that James, 40, allegedly had cheated on her with at least four other women.

People Magazine

There Is No Sandra Bullock Sex Tape, So Says Sandra Bullock

sandrabullocknosextape.jpg

Sandra Bullock has unzipped her lips for the first time since the Nazi bomb dropped to respond to the rumor that she made a dirty, filthy, kinky, raunchy sex tape with her husband Vanilla Gorilla. In a statement to People, Sandra said:

"There is no sex tape. There never has been one and there never will be one."

Sandra didn't say anything about the 12 fuc*s tapes Vanilla Gorilla allegedly made with his mistress whores. She only responded to the rumor about her supposed sex tape with VG.

So those of you sick ***es out there who have been patiently awaiting a Nazi-themed sex tape featuring Miss Congeniality getting a Dirty Sanchez need to stop waiting. Actually....you can keep waiting...in the nearest therapist's office.

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
it s too much for her not to know, didn t she at least suspect there s something going on?
didn t he come home smelling like perfume or something, i don t know, but the little bird always tells you there s something going on.
i doubt she d take him back, he d pretty much have to become a priest after this and even priests are on the news these days

I have heard of tapes being made without everyone's knowledge ... but this guy shows no signs of subtlety, so here's hoping she's right. The world would certainly be a better place without this alleged footage ...

Vanilla Gorilla Does Not Have A Sex Tape

100123A1_BULLOCK_B-GR_07.jpg

Sandra Bullock has already come out and said that you need to look elsewhere for a Nazi and scat-filled fuc* tape (hint: Mel Gibson's attic), because she never made one with Vanilla Gorilla.

Yesterday, Vanilla Gorilla released his own statement denying the existence of ANY fuc* tape starring him. There was a rumor floating around the toilet that VG made nearly a dozen tapes with several of his side-hos. VG burps to People that it ain't so:

"The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated."

Isn't fabricated a strange word? Obviously, it makes me think of fabric, which makes me think of Jo-Ann's, which makes me think of Butterick patterns, which makes me wonder if they ever made patterns for Nazi uniforms. VG would know. But I'm digressing again...

So there you go. NO SEX TAPES. Class is released. You can go back to not giving a dick.

dlisted.com

I cannot read a dlisted article when every other word is Vanilla Gorilla. :lol::rofl:

You Did It, Miami!

bombshellcanceled.jpg

Bombshell McGee was supposed to start her "Nazi Sluts Do It Better" club tour in Miami next week, but the venue has canceled that shi* after receiving a bunch of complaints. Your Jewish nana from Boca has done good!

The operating officer at LIV, the venue for Bombshi*'s party, did the Kanye shrug and claimed they didn't know she liked to do herself with Swastika dildos:

“We didn't know about the Nazi stuff until today. We just thought she was some bad girl that was coming to town and wanted to host a bad girls night...

LIV is the place for the A-list to play. She does not fit with our regular programming."

Miami is already being violated by the new breed of puss* parasites the Jersey Shore whores brought to their city, so enough is enough!

Bombshell will now open her tour at the KKK's annual family picnic.

dlisted.com

Sandra Bullock Outsmarts The Paps

Last night, Entertaintment Tonight aired the first clear pictures of Sandra Bullock (sans wedding ring) since that whole tattooed Nazi wh*re scandal exploded in our faces.
http://www.popsugar.com/8179362
Page Six says that the pictures were set up by Sandra's people and taken in Northern California on Friday by a photographer from Getty. Sandra pulled a Tiger Woods by releasing her own post-scandal photos so that the paparazzi agencies can't make millions upon zillions of dollars on her. Apparently, ET bought the rights from Getty for around $60,000.

Somewhere in the woods of Northern California, there's a sad pap cleaning bear piss off of his pine tree disguise.

And if nobody told me these were new pictures of Sandra, I would've guessed they were just stills from 24 Days. That's a total rehab/hangover ensemble.
dlisted.com

Sandra Bullock Adopts A Baby

05_10_10_cover.jpg

people

In public, Sandra Bullock has been through the best and worst of times this year – from winning her first Oscar to enduring the breakup of her marriage. In private, she was quietly keeping a joyful secret – his name is Louis, and he is her newborn son.

Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. Bullock, 45, and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James's children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

Then, just 10 days after the March 7 Oscars, Bullock and James separated following reports James had cheated. Bullock says she is now adopting as a single parent.

www.people.com

What an amazing story! :shock:

Wow, that's possibly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen :heart:^_^ Congratulations to Sandra, she deserves nothing but happiness ^_^

Oh my goodness, this is such beautiful news. I hope the adoption brings her - and adorable little Louis - every happiness.

wow, I have a feeling this baby can do wonders...
I'm gonna think that his arrival helped mama both win an oscar and lose a bad man.

good for her! she won't be alone but i have to admit that it is rather interesting that people who are famous seem to get children no matter what family-circumstances,lifestyles they have and on the other hand i heard from stories that 'regular' people sometimes try for years to adopt and get denied for reasons like previous divorces etc.

i mean even if they started procedures 4 years ago jessie james as the male contestant could not have seemed as the perfect dad - 3 kids from 2 women, left the second wife, a p*rn star and addict 8 months pregnant etc...guess hollywood and a famous name make everything possible!

congrats to Sandra though - that baby has to make her feel loved and special and take a bit away the pain she had to live through because of her terrible ex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->