Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how cute is that?:woot: she looks so happy on this cover.
I wish her the best of luck!

Shouldn't the title of the thread be adopted?

The baby was adopted in January...3 months ago. It isn't anything recent.

Amazing how she managed to keep it a private affair. With any one else they'd use the baby as publicity for an Oscar. Looks like privacy in Hollywood isn't dead after all.

good for her! she won't be alone but i have to admit that it is rather interesting that people who are famous seem to get children no matter what family-circumstances,lifestyles they have and on the other hand i heard from stories that 'regular' people sometimes try for years to adopt and get denied for reasons like previous divorces etc.

i mean even if they started procedures 4 years ago jessie james as the male contestant could not have seemed as the perfect dad - 3 kids from 2 women, left the second wife, a p*rn star and addict 8 months pregnant etc...guess hollywood and a famous name make everything possible!

congrats to Sandra though - that baby has to make her feel loved and special and take a bit away the pain she had to live through because of her terrible ex!

agreed, he wouldn't have seemed like the ideal candidate but i think there is more to it than looks/past relationships. they would have asked for character references, most likely. plus, didn't the courts give him full custody of at least one or two of those kids. an adoption agency would look favorably at that. i think the fact that it took four years just proves that they didn't get any favorable treatment. my boyfriend's mother has worked at an adoption agency for 35 years and that time frame sounds about right, according to her.

I have no idea why she felt the need to tell the whole world this. I thought she was a lot more private than this. Oh well.

^^ I kinda agree. at first I was like whaa? all this negative press around her and jesse james and now this...?

but you can tell that she is still private, I mean if she has been in the process for four years then that's kind of a big deal and shows how serious she is about it. I'm happy for her, she deserves the best :smile:

i think it's a nice way to "reemerge" into the public eye. it kinda takes the focus away from the negative and turns it into something positive.

I have no idea why she felt the need to tell the whole world this. I thought she was a lot more private than this. Oh well.

She is private. And I think if you're life has been played out in the press for weeks, hey maybe you might have something to say.

She deserves some happiness! :smile:

She seems to be a great mother.

Little Louis, oh he is so cute!
She deserves nothing but happiness from here on in.

I guess she did it so that people know he is her's. When she finally desided to step out with him and the paps are there everyone would have been like "where that baby come from".

She's in the public eye so people will ask questions. She probably did it the best way possible in her current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->