Satc's Miranda Has A Girlfriend

Good for her if its true. I hope she's happy.

Sucks that its in the tabloids though. Probably wouldn't be if it was just some guy. Society bums me out some times.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Sep 25 2004, 03:23 AM
yawn. who cares? i can't believe this made the front page of several newspapers.
[snapback]375346[/snapback]​

it's like they just discovered homosexuality.

hmmm... I feel fooled, almost :smile:

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 25 2004, 12:42 AM
why is this news? the daily news needs to look around the world, there are better things to write about than cynthia nixon, gasp, dating another person who, gasp, is a woman
[snapback]375120[/snapback]​

I totally agree with you.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 26 2004, 11:18 AM
hmm it makes sense, if any of them were to go the other way, it would be her.
[snapback]376280[/snapback]​

okay, i told myself to avoid this thread and not to be mean, but i had to respond again...come on! are we 13 year old boys who are excited by "lesbos" ?? who gives a crap? and about the above comment...thats homophobic in my opinion...you are saying that lesbians act a particular way and cynthia nixon fit that category hence the lack of suprise after it was unearthed that she is bi or gay. why would it be her to "go the other way"? cuz she has short hair? cuz she has a doesnt-give-a-shite attitude? cuz shes less attractive than the other three? this thread needs to end...its lame...

oh and in related news...jude law is straight!! aaah..he totally, like, seems like a hetero...i mean, he fits the category and all

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 26 2004, 02:55 PM
you are saying that lesbians act a particular way and cynthia nixon fit that category hence the lack of suprise after it was unearthed that she is bi or gay. why would it be her to "go the other way"? cuz she has short hair? cuz she has a doesnt-give-a-shite attitude? cuz shes less attractive than the other three?
[snapback]376414[/snapback]​

I fully agree with you on this.

I just think it pathetic..oh so sad... that this is considered such big news. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 26 2004, 10:55 PM
cuz shes less attractive than the other three?
[snapback]376414[/snapback]​
Are you kidding?????? :blink: IMO Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon are the pretty ones. The other is nice and the lead character - totally BLAH!

:ninja:

People are really overrecating to this. It's on my local news for god sakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->