Scarves

I figured... lol no one can ever see pics that I post on this forum (everywhere else no problem) :( thats why I explained which pic it was. Here I made it easy for everyone to find... :D go to Celeb candid pics #2 in Star Style topic & you can see the scarf on page 54 post #1075 & page 56 post #1101.

Thanks for your help. :flower:

if you love scarves, check out Flying Fig's scarves...they are BEAUTIFUL!

souperbait00 said:
how do you all wear silk scarves? tied around the neck, on your head, sitting on your shoulders tied etc?

I think both work?

I really like this scarf from White House/Black Market! I like the texture it looks fun and unique (even though I'm sure they're everywhere:rolleyes: )

whiteblack4.jpg

What kind of scarf is Ashley (I think) wearing? I bought something similar to a pashmina, but it's nowhere as bi
scarf.jpg
g and bulky as the one in the picture... I really like the look!

I love scarves! Every winter I buy a new one. This year I decided to go for a simple cream wool scarf from Diesel. I like it alot because it is both warm and soft. Not to mention it compliments my color palet this winter. Although I am still caught up with the idea of owning a cashmere Burberry scarf, I'm not sure if it is worth the cost though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarves are my fave accessory for the colder days...I have 'em in all shapes & sizes...I even buy ugly scarves that I dont really like, 'cause I know if I just add the right outfit w/ it, then it wont be so ugly after all...

But I'd love to able to knit one myself...think of all the money I'll save :blush:

I think that the classic checked Burberry scarf is good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->